First Quarter

You guys know that I can see when you add my stories in your reading lists right? Just curious..And your names are very interesting :)

This isn’t Barou x y/n x Yandere!Ego trust the transition ✊

Y/n felt like they would be able to get a good nap in before they heard a bunch of screaming

Y/n felt like they would be able to get a good nap in before they heard a bunch of screaming. Cracking an eye open, they saw a bunch of people agreeing promptly to what would be guessed the person in the middle said as they were staring exactly at Ego. 

Now they weren't the possessive type, but seeing such stare made them quite annoyed. They made a motion for Anri to give them a microphone and before anyone could think a (whatever type your voice is) voice came over.

"Quit being dramatic, you think success comes in pairs? There's one trophy for a reason. Get over it or leave the fucking building."

The attention turned to them quickly while ego gave them a proud look before turning back and motioned towards the back doors.

"Fuck off if you want to, my job is to create the best striker, it doesn't have to be you."  The room was silent before Ego continued to rant and mess with their minds about striker talk.

Hearing his voice made them a bit drowsy and they were willingly going to go take another nap before Anri pulled them to the side.

Turning they saw a bunch of students running past towards the door upstage. It took them a bit to realize what was happening so instead they ended up following the crowd.

Anri only looked up slightly as she thought they were going to Ego but once it was just the two of them things got awkward.

"Anri,"

"Yes?"

"Where are they?"

-⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-

Y/n got off the bus drowsily and instantly got pulled to the side by Anri. "If you hate me just say that you almost had me decapitated!"

They rolled their eyes before yawning slightly. "His anger issues aren't my problem. I'm going to go with a random guy, cya."

They lazily waved off following someone with banana blond hair. "What room are you?"

"Huh? Why the he-"

{ "My name is Jinpachi Ego, and just a fair warning, if you value your life that person over there will never get touched or harshly spoken to, got it?"  }

"Team X, you?" Y/n looked at him a bit surprised at the sudden switch up but continued the conversation.

“No idea, but I'll join you for now.”

The walk there didn’t take long and a room with a huge X quickly came into sight. The inside was pretty scarce with only a bunch of lockers on one side.

All that money just for this room to look depressing? (-A neko that gets pampered with high quality.)

Most of the people in the room looked pretty bland and only some boy with stand up curved hair caught his attention. Y/n went up to him and softly poked his arm,

“You have nice muscles.”

“......”

The other trainees who took the hint and didn't approach him early on: .....

“Thanks,” he spoke calmly, removing their hand with light force.

“You're also very tall,” they now stood on their toes measuring both of them to see if they would match.

He kind of thought they looked like a cat trying to be as tall as a dog which was childish, but also interesting to watch.

“I’m 6’1.5” they staggered back before circling him a bit in bewilderment.
“Huh? What do you eat for a living?” It was normal for them to see tall people as both ego and their brother was 189 cm, but 6’1 at his age?

“Nothing special, you don’t have to worry about it.” Yes I do, I'm getting dominated by you giants!

Y/n slowly walked away as if their heart was shot by an arrow and got  comfy on the floor. "Is everyone there?" A voice shot up from above catching everyone's attention.

"Looks like it…Wait- Kitsy?" Y/n looked up slowly only to turn around quickly. "Why are you with team X?”

“No reason..”

“Just come to my office, I'll finish talking to you there.”

“Okay..”

The way there was mostly quiet before they saw a boy storm out while shouting profanities about how it was all ‘Isagi’s’ fault or whoever the hell that was.

They decided to stay clear of that person and continue trying to find the main room. Just when they were about to pass another door they were pulled in and shoved against the closed door.

The lights were out and only a light hue came from a bunch of monitors in the back.

“Don’t you know how to stay still?  Or should we use different methods to make it where you can’t run away?”

“I.. Didn’t run away..” The hand holding them to the wall slowly slid down their body as he got close enough to where they could feel his breath.

“Oh really? Should I make a few precautions just in case?”
“N-no, no need.” They tried pushing him back but he wouldn’t budge at all.

“Tsch, you're so tense, just relax under me..”  He heard that?-

“Isn’t that what you said? Use your own words baby.”

*knock knock* My savior!!

“Sir! Can I come in?”

“Give me a minute.” he spoke up, just as if they were about to slide away sudden pressure came to their neck but left just as quick as the lights came back on. “Oh kitsy, I didn't know you were in here.”  Don’t play dumb with me!

He gave them a look before motioning to the couch and letting Anri in. The two of them were busy discussing business as they searched for a band aid.. I swear one of these days i’ll strangle him.

“Y/n” Anri spoke up, causing them to turn around.

“Yeah?”

“What's that mark on your neck?”

“Oh uh it was a mosquito..”

“Mosquito? I didn’t know Ego identified as one”

“Pfft-”

Everything in this fic stayed between us ok?

1019 words<3