daddy? (chapter 30)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Diamond's Point Of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down and seen a familiar number....

It was my dad. I haven't talked to him in 4 years. I don't know what to say. I answered the phone. Trying to sound happy as I could. "Hello baby girl, how you been?" He said.

"I'm doing good, but why you call me now, I mean... Its been 4 years, did somebody die?" I said.

"No baby girl. I finally got myself together, I've paid off all my loans. And my job is paying off very well, I called to see how my daughter is doing?" he said in a husky voice.

"Okay" I said lightly annoyed.

It was complete silence for a moment. Then he broke the silence by saying.
"I want you to come out to Arizona for a couple of days."

"I would love to but I have work." I said. I was hoping he wouldn't ask more, but then he said, "well ill come on out there, you wont mind if I come and stay with you." I told him that would be fine. Hes coming to visit in 4 days and he's staying for a week.

I guess I have to call De'Andre and let him know everything. I miss him anyways. Tonight has been a long day, ill go get dressed and meet up with him later tonight...

I'm still getting butterflies. 

(A picture of Diamond's Dad on the side)