Chapter 56

Leo was carpooling with the boyfriends. Taurus was driving the car since he was the adult and captain of the group. Sagittarius leaned back on the passenger seat and sighed. "I'm going to miss Coach Caelum," he said to break the silence. "He really is an amazing teacher. No one like him should be deserving of such cruel treatment from their parents."

"Actually, my mom's lawyer friend and Leo's uncle, Perseus Wilkins, said that it was illegal to be involved in arranged marriages from other kingdoms that still legalized it. Unless the person holds citizenship from the other kingdom, then it is illegal. So Coach's parents can face up to twenty years of imprisonment each," Cancer stated. Leo smiled. Everyone on his dad's side of the family was extremely smart.

Perseus worked as a lawyer under the largest law firm in Gransfled. Theseus was a doctor with an insanely large salary. Xerxes was a college professor, but during the summer, he worked as a scientist for a well-known research facility. Ursa was a therapist for celebrities and idols, and she was always traveling all over the globe for appointments. Serpens was a world-class violinist, while his twin, Vela, was a supermodel with a bachelor degree in Health Sciences. Aries had a doctorate for business, and he was the owner of the largest technology company in the world. The Wilkins were one hell of a family.

Leo snickered. "My uncles and aunts are so cool," he bloated. "My uncle Perseus is such an amazing lawyer! Grandpa and Grandma were talking about how he had helped wrongfully accused people from getting sent to jail!"

"Wow," Taurus awed. He saw Scutum's red, barn shaped house come into view. He saw a couple of other cars parked along the rode. "What about your mom's side?"

"Oh, my mom has an older brother named Cetus. Cetus is a celebrity chef!" Leo exclaimed. He had seen a couple of cooking shows where Cetus was the judge. Cetus was a kind, well-spoken man, and he gave helpful advice to contestants. "I think he also operates all of the Golden Mockingbirds in Verridea."

Taurus parked the car and looked back at Leo. "Oh, he owns Golden Mockingbirds? I never knew," he mumbled, rubbing his chin. "That's awesome, though." Leo blushed and nodded. He smiled to himself. His entire family was full of rich, powerful, smart people. He wondered what would be in store for him and his siblings in the future.

"W-Well, let's go then!" He exclaimed and got out of the car.
-----
"Hey, Captain!" Scutum laughed and gave Taurus a tight hug. Taurus chuckled and returned the hug. "You brought the main course?"

"Of course, I did, Coach," Taurus replied and set the huge plate on the food table. He had brought a wide selection of beef cuts: barbecue ribs, steak, and a large tomahawk. "My dad bought these yesterday while we were grocery shopping. I only needed the ribs, though." Taurus rubbed the back of his neck, sighing. His dad would sometimes go overboard when it comes to bringing anything to events. Taurus laughed weakly. "Well, Coach, they're ready to go."

"Well, we can't start when the guest of honor hasn't arrived yet," Scutum scoffed and crossed his arms. Leo set his gift on the gift table, and there were many other boxes and bags on the table. Some presents came from students who weren't even on the team. Leo had set Capricorn's and Virgo's gift to Caelum on the table. He remembered them scolding him for getting Caelum a blatant farewell gift, and they told him there's a chance that Caelum won't be leaving.

"Leo, you brought the skewers, right?" Scutum inquired, knowing Leo would forget. Leo nodded. He walked over to the food table and set the metal air-tight container on the fold-out table. Scutum raised his eyebrows in shock.

Leo looked at Scutum, smiling smugly. "My mom knew I would forget, so he made them the night before!" He laughed, pointing at Scutum. Sagittarius looked at Leo with disgust. He wasn't sure if that was something Leo should be proud of. Scutum chuckled.

"Hey, what is your mom gonna do now? Now that he closed his business," Scutum asked. "I miss his cooking." Leo raised an eyebrow. Scutum was a single man who lived by himself, and he was a pretty well-paid teacher. Leo knew that Scutum was one of the regulars at Gemini's cafe. Either Scutum had a crush on a married man or if Gemini's cooking was that good.

"You got a crush on my mom? If my dad found out, he would be so mad," Leo threatened. Scutum rolled his eyes.

"Your mom made the best parfaits. Now that his café is closed, I don't have anywhere to get parfaits that were just as good as Gemini's," Scutum explained. He loved sweets, and he had a major sweet tooth. Lemon Berry Café was a delightful heaven for him. He faked a sob and wiped away a nonexistent tear.

A brunette with a well-built body walked out to the backyard with a muscular guy. Taurus looked at the brunette and grinned. "Coach Caelum! Hey!" He exclaimed and waved. Caelum chuckled and waved back. He saw the farewell banner hanging above the patio. He looked over at his boyfriend, Ceres, with a cheeky smile. He was down the stairs.

"Give a speech!" One of the team members shouted. Caelum looked at the student and nodded.

"Well, I think this should turn into a congratulations party," he suggested to the team, who looked at him with confusion. Caelum pulled out a piece of paper. On it was a marriage certificate. Scutum squinted his eyes and gasped. "Ceres and I are officially married! We had to fill this out on a whim, bit! I'm officially free from my horrible family!"

Claps erupted throughout the crowd. Leo had a huge smile on his face. "And! I had a meeting with Headmaster Phoenix and the school board, and they are allowing me to come back to teaching," Caelum added. Leo sighed with relief. Thank the gods he listened to his sisters. He had gotten Caelum a cologne that smelled like ocean breeze. "So let's get the party started!"
-----
The skewers Gemini had prepared were well-liked by everyone as expected. Leo munched his hamburger that Sagittarius brought. The patties, as Sagittarius stated, were handmade. He had spent the entire day yesterday making the patties with the help of his dad, Monoceros. Leo liked how the patties had a hint of spice, and they were full of flavor. The patties weren't dry at all, and the brownish juice dribbled down Leo's hand.

Leo looked up from his burger and saw the three surrounding him. "Uh, yeah?" Sagittarius showed his phone to Leo. Leo grabbed the phone with his dirty hands, much to Sagittarius's displeasure. His eyes widened in anger. "What the hell?"

It was an article that Canis had shared on his story. The article stated that the oldest son of Wilkins family had broken up a relationship that had gone on for four years. It accused Scorpio of being a homewrecker and made baseless accusations that were against Scorpio. Canis had written in his story, "That's what that bitch deserves!"

However, the article that the sight was published on was a website known for spreading false rumors. Leo furrowed his eyebrows. "That fucking dick," he growled. Taurus looked at Sagittarius and Cancer. He looked down at Leo and slid his clean hands into his pockets.

"So, what are you going to do to protect your brother?" He asked.

"Debunk all the accusations, of course," Leo answered. "Have that stupid site shut down." He had fallen victim to the site's article about him yelling at a paparazzi for no reason. Yes, he had yelled at the man, but he did it because his privacy was invaded. He did it to protect his girlfriend since he knew Pisces was a private person. Leo sneered. "I can't believe some people in this fucking place."