Chapter 3

Authors Note: Hey guys, thanks for all the views but please tell your followers to read this book and don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks!

Harrys POV

I heard a cry and knew immediately that it was Steph. We had a talk last night and she got pretty upset by my side job so I am hoping that she forgot about that. Oh and I changed the date of her appointment and she has it in 3 hours so I have to get her mentally ready and get her dressed up.

"Hey Steph, you already awake baby?" I asked her.

"Yea Haz, why?"

"Babe, I changed the date of your appointment so you got to get dressed up"

I told her expecting a tantrum but instead she said,"ok" and got dressed by herself. If she was hoping that I would give in and not take her to her appointment, it wasn't happening. But it's a good thing that she has already warmed up to me and the boys. She came after 15 min saying that she was ready to go.

"Harry I don't want to go. leave me alone. NO NO NO", Steph yelled trying to get out of my grip as soon as we reached the doctors office.

Steph POV

I didn't want to go. Harry is making me so I am just going to act like everything is fine but the only reason I don't want to go is needles, and them finding my scars.

"No Steph baby you have to go" Harry said as he pried my hands off the car door and Liam walked inside holding me.

I was thrashing, kicking and screaming but they wont let go. Liam put me on the table/doctors bed but I tried to run away.

Harry's POV

I knew she would try to do this and run away but we all had to hold her so I gave a nod to Liam. He understood what I meant since I discussed this with them while Steph was sleeping. Me and Zayn laid her down by pushing her shoulders and held her hands above her head. Louis and Niall held her legs down while we decided that Liam would perform the exam. She was thrashing and screaming.

"LET ME GO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME" she said.

"Princes no one is going to hurt you please cooperate" Niall told her.

She was still sobbing but still nodded so Liam got his stethoscope and listened to her chest while I whispered soothing things in her ear. He gave us a nod to let us know that everything sounds good.

"Steph, baby girl can you please sit up so I can listen to your lungs" Liam asked her.

She nodded and said,"yea"

So we all let go of her and I sit up with her and hold her in my lap. Liam quickly listened to her lungs and took her blood pressure and vitals so next he had to check her stomach. As soon he asked her to lay down and pull her shirt up she started to run towards the door but luckily Zayn grabs her wrist. But she winces.

We pin her down like before but she squirms around as much as she can.

Liam lifts up her shirt and she screams.

Steph POV

"NO NO NO NO NO STOP" I screamed as Liam lifted up my shirt up but he ignored me and gasped as soon as he lifted up my shirt. Tears started to pour down my eyes.

"Harry come here" Liam said as calmly as he could

Harry started to cry as soon as he saw my scars and then gave me a look that said that I need to explain.

I thought might as well tell them everything else so I started.

"As soon as mom died in the car crash, dad started to blame me for everything. He would come drunk home every night and would beat me and kick me. I had to go to hospitals many times and thats why I don't like doctors. Dad burned me with the cigarettes and threw a bottle at me and I had to do every thing that he asked for or he would kill me. I am so sorry that I didn't tell you but I know that he has people working for him and he said he would kill all of you. Anyways, one time he raped me and I ran away but one of his spies caught me and brought me back where dad whipped me a lot. It was too much for me so I even started to cut" I said showing them my scars.

By the end they were all crying so much and they engulfed me in a huge family hug. I have a really weird family but I know that the lads care about me a lot.

Harry's POV

"Baby I am so sorry that you had to go through that but we need to fully examine you now knowing all of this ok?"

"NO please that's why I didn't want to tell you" she screamed

"Babe I promise that you will be fine now lay down".

She obeyed and we all checked her out and she didn't say a thing but sometimes whimpered and whined because she wanted to go home. We checked her stomach, legs, arms, back, everything.

Now since she said you know our dad did "that" to her, I told Louis to check her private part and we all went outside the room.

Louis POV

Steph got really confused but I told her what's going on and surprisingly she let me do the exam without any fussing or whining or even screaming. I thought she would throw a tantrum but I guess I was wrong.

Thanks guys but don't forget to vote and give me some feedback. Also, I need some ideas for the next chapter, I do have some but it would be interesting to know what you want so I can write that too.