|🔥 Infernite Exploration 🔥|

The infernites and Cragsters were standing together in the Magma Wastelands, checking things and making sure they had everything they needed to continue onward.

- "Okay! Let's see if we have everything.. teamwork? Eachother? Cubits?" Flain would count on his few two fingers.

Shuff would do a thumbs up as a check.

- "Yup! Yup! And..." Shuff would stop at the third thing, feeling himself. "Oh no."

- "We no have cubits!" Krader would also feel himself, but there were no cubits on him.

- "I got some cubits! Well, infernite cubits." Zorch would take out an infernite cubit and chuckle awkwardly.

- "Obviously those Nixels must've taken them when you folks got captured..." Flain thought. "Speaking of which, how did you guys get captured in the first place?"

- "Well..." Krader began. "We just be walking around Magma Wastelands until we got our souths grabbed!"

Krader would turn around, showing his south and pointing at it, leaving the others in disgust.

- "Dude, don't do that again!" Flain would be shielding his face away from Krader's bottom.

Krader nodded and put away his south with a straight expression.

- "We need to get on track, after all we still need to look for the cragster cubits, or at least some rainbow cubits." Flain said.

The group nodded and they followed Flain through the Magma Wastelands, passing by flora flowers and fire waterfalls in all it's glory.

- "Guys! Look! Some rainbow cubits!" Zorch dashed over to the pile of rainbow cubits laying down in a giant flarefower.

- "Good! Just don't use them for goofin' off, Zorch." Flain said.

Zorch sighed and gave some of the rainbow cubits to Flain.

- "Me think we ready to head to home now!" Shuff said.

However this may not be true as Krader looked like he saw something.

- "Uhh, not yet, Shuff. Take look." Krader pointed.

It was a giant nixel machine in the middle of the Magma Beach, it popped out giant Nixels every now and then and made them terrorizs many other infernites. Ontop of it was the injured Nixel themselves.

- "HAHAHA! Let's see how ya get through this, miserable mixels-Nix!" They said, putting the machine on high speed.

- "Ugh, that Nixel AGAIN!" Flain groaned in annoyance.

Seismo tapped Flain on the shoulder, the bird like infernite would look up at him.

- "We mix it to fix it?" Seismo asked.

Flain's annoyance faded as he smiled at his tall compadre.

- "Heh, good thinkin'!" Flain got out a rainbow cubit.

Krader, Shuff, Vulk, and Zorch decided to join in, they touched the cubit and formed a giant mix. The mix charged over to the machine and busted it, leaving the injured Nixel flopping down on the ground, clearly disappointed and angry once more.

- "Are you KIDDING ME?! Now thanks to you there isn't gonna be any more Nixel soldiers-nix!" Injured Nixel complained, growling while hopping off.

Zorch would laugh at injured Nixel's rage as him and the others would un mix, clasping his hands together and dusting them off.

- "Welp, that's all done!" Zorch said in a pleased manner.

- "We now head onwards, home might be infested by now!" Krader said.

The group continued their way out of the Magma Wastelands, continuing their journey.