Set Sail

The next few days went with a breeze and it was time for you guys to set sail.

You loaded things on your ship and said you farewells to your villagers and then you visited the mayor. He was short, old, and yelled at you a lot for all your trouble.

You stepped in his cabin and he started yelling, "NALANI HARA I EXPECTED BETTER, YOU ARE TURNING OUT LIKE YOUR MOTHER."

The crew walked in after you and the old man slammed the piece of paper on his desk.

He still hasn't acknowledged the others and doesn't even look up as he starts ranting on about how I should stay safe on their crew and stuff before he scolds you for the piece of paper.

"500 MILLION? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW?" You rolled your eyes as Nami started laughing. "But come on Pops I barely did anything.." you looked at your nails and expected a 'shut up' look.

The others watched you and Luffy looked at the paper.

"Can we talk about that later? I want you to meet my cre-"

You crossed your arms before getting interrupted, "500 MILLION?" Usopp says before running over.

You face palm before everyone's looking over from the paper to you.

"Yeah yeah now this is the mayor, geezer we'll get going now.." you run over and give him a hug and run out.

"IF I HERE YOU GET IN TROUBLE WITH LINLIN ONE MORE TIME, YOU ARE DONE."

He shouts as the crew runs after you.

You run and stand by the edge of The Sunny and look at your village.

Everyone settled as Luffy calls to set sail.

Zoro pulled up the anchor as Luffy shouted, "SET TO THE NEXT ISLAND WE GO!"

You all cheered as you saw the old geezer from his cabin crying.

You gave a salute to him before laughing, "I'll come to visit!"

You nodded as you guys went further into the water and the village disappeared from sight.

You giggled and sat down on the deck with your back pressed against the pole that held the sail in the middle of The Sunny.

Luffy sat of the top of the Sunny's head which looked so cute.

Nami sat next to you and you guys were talking in a group.
Zoro went to the top, which is apparently called the crows nest, and Sanji was making smoothies.

Robin sat on a bench near the sail beam that you and Nami were leaning against. Brook laughed as he stood and played his violin.

"Mm that's a nice melody Brook..." you hummed as he fluttered and looked away.

Sanji came in with your drinks, it was pink lemonade with a lemon slice and mint leaf on the edge of the cup with some fancy sprinkles around the rim.

"This is really good Sanji!"you say as Eobin agrees.

"Mhm it is indeed.."

Nami nods as Chopper goes to call Zoro down.

You girls just talk about regular stuff until the birds come by and drop the news papers.

You catch it and sit back down and unroll the papers.

Luffy was on the front page, with Sabo, second of the Revolutionary Army, and Dragon the head commander.

"Luffy's his son?" You question as the others nod.

Luffy sits in front of you and tilts his head in confusion, "Who, Dragon?"