{It's like hell} Chapter 1

In our world, everything is weird in it's own way. Humans have always put hatred in stupid things, no matter what the problem is. People never accepted the true reason, causing it to shred into pieces.

In the real universe, the humans are devils, serving their greater lord, satan. They feast on the darkness to make others suffer in hell. They love seeing poor souls die in pain, laughing and grinning for eternity.

Who knows what could really happen to those innocent souls. Having to suffocate within the painful flames for all life.

But we have one savior, born with god to protect all from demons. He will save us and heal every single happy soul with his untold love for astonishing leaders.

Our one and only savior has came back after years of fighting and will end the evilness and compell satan from our lives.
____________________

"Mom, please let me stay with you. I have no other home except yours and hana is all the way in America!"

Seonghan insisted after being bankrupt for not paying the other twenty three thousand back to his bank.

"No, you need to learn how to be a grown man and find a wife and have kids."

His mother groans "I took care of this boy for 26 years and I still don't even have grandkids either, ha."

Seonghan walked out his old room with his luggages and bag.

"Do I really have to leave?" Seonghan whined.

His mother gave him a stare like he was begging for a death wish before he moves.

"Yes ma'am!"

Seonghan finally steps out his mother's house and started his new journey.
____________________

While Seonghan was waiting for the bus at the bus stop, a notification came up on his phone.

*BUZZZ*

He takes out his phone to see who texted him. It was his best friend, taehyun. They went to the same preschool and highschool together and gotten close within all those years

Taehyun
"Hey, I heard you had to move. Are you alright?"
                                                                           Seonghan
         "Yea.. but I'm doing good right now, just really nervous for my new home."
Taehyun
"Well if anything is troubling you when you get there give me a call. I have to continue work, cya."
                                                                      Seonghan
                                                                         Alright, bye.
____________________

"I wonder if he's doing okay, we usually don't have short conversations."

Seonghan was worried about Taehyun but he was even more worried about the apartment he booked to live in.

Soon after, the bus came and Seonghan took his seat, plugging his headphones in watching the bright sky.

"Ha, so this is my home now.." Seonghan looks up at the building with a unpleased face. He expected it to be more luxurious from the picture on the website but it was the complete opposite.

The building was dark and dirty with moss on the side. It looked like a haunted apartment. But the energy around was worser. Seonghan could feel the negative impact around the whole apartment and only the apartment.

He also felt something watching him and looked at that specific area right away. But there was nothing, but he knew something was there looking at him.

His senses of an evil presence is strong. Seonghan was born as a medium and can see and hear anything around him that he wasn't supposed to hear or see.

He got nauseous and was fidgeting a lot even before going in. His choice of his new home was dumbfounded a stupid idea.
____________________
                                                             {To be continued}