☆ Let's not care ☆

ima talk abt music in this chapter, so it'd be cool if you could take a look at the songs, to understand better ! if u don't want to, thats totally fine ! <3

if u do, my story is shorter than the songs. so it doesn't fit well😭 sorry

i hope it wont be boring lmao

enjoy <3

From previous chapter :

Him being so close to me, and his eyes looking at my soul just made my heart beating even faster than it already was.

But he still made me feel better.

Let's go ! I thought to myself, as we got ready to play.

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

The bassist gave me his bass so I could play.

Of course, Hobie had his own guitar, but he had to take an acoustic guitar for the song we were about to play.

He cleared his throat and gave a look at Gwen and I.

"3, 2, 1 !" shouted Gwen, hitting her drumsticks.

We then started to play "Where Did you sleep last night" by Nirvana.

It was a very nice song, and even though Kurt Cobain (the singer) screams at the end, it was an actually pretty chill music.

After strumming a bit, Hobie began to sing.

It wasn't that bad. And actually, it was pretty good, because Kurt had a fry voice, so Hobie was doing great.

He was strumming his guitar, and was mostly focused in his singing. Sometimes he would look at me with a smile.

He was shaking his head to the beat and moving slightly.

Gwen didn't have so much to do on that song, so she was just chilling.

I was glad that we started with this song, it was a very easy one. It helped me to calm down a bit and to really enjoy the moment.

This song was my very favorite one from Nirvana. I didn't know why, but it brought me so many feelings in my heart. No only happiness. It was much more than that.

I always felt so inspired hearing that song.
I was in another world.

So hearing Hobie's pretty voice singing, just melt my heart. The person I was starting to love singing my favorite song was clearly something.

Then, at the end of the song, Hobie just screamed like Kurt.

Damn. This actually gave me chills.

He was doing so well.
The public was very surprised but it seemed that they liked it, weirdly.

The song ended, as I could see Miles proudly look at Gwen. She cutely waved at him.

The next song was "Goodbye Angels" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I told Hobie and Gwen that I would sing.
I was so nervous.