Ask #63

@11Star037 I have question for megs because if i'm not wrong y'all can get drunk soo how Starscream act when he is drunk? And scream how megs act when he is drunk? [Sorry for bad English I'm polish]

Megatron, still nursing his helm from Soundwave hitting him: Starscream acts like a slaggin sparkling when his drunk.

Starscream, looks at his mate annoyed: Says the one who turns into a fragging crying sparkling when his drunk!

Megatron, blushes slightly in embarrassment: NO I DON'T!

Starscream, snorts: You fraggin do!

Soundwave, pops up out of nowhere and starts playing a recording of a drunk Megatron balling his optics out over typing the wrong thing into a search engine on one of the ships computers.

Megatron's faceplates turn a deeper shade of blue this time from both embarrassment and anger: SOUNDWAVE YOU'RE GROUNDED!!

Soundwave, shakes his helm and points at him: You can't ground me! I'm a full grown fraggin mech!

Megatron, growls: I don't care! You live on my ship you live by my rules!

Megatron then points towards the door of the bridge: Now get to your room.

Soundwave, starts shaking in anger but starts making his way towards the door and as he passes Megatron, he releases several of his tentacles and smacked them hard into his Sire's helm once again knocking him to the ground.

Megatron growls viciously as he slowly rises from the ground: SOUNDWAVE!!

Soundwave, doesn't stick around to see his Sire's murderous gaze instead he bolts out of there like Unicron was on his aft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry for the long update wait but the truth is I kinda stopped watching Transformers and reading fanfictions about them. I've read other stories where the author stopped updating because they didn't like or stopped watching the show anymore, and I always thought "HOW CAN YOU STOP FRAGGING LIKING TRANSFORMERS!?" 

But then it kinda happened to me. I stopped watching the show and stopped reading fanfictions of it, but just a couple days ago while I was on Quotev and a update for a Transformers story I had liked popped up so I decided to read it and almost immediately got hooked on the damn show again. So what I'm saying is- 

I'M BACK GLITCHES!~