Cognitive Psience

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #121 - Cognitive Psience

Year 20xx

Day #214 - November 11/10th – Thursday

From Keiko reading one of her books 'at Meiji Shrine – Tokyo Shrine added on the map' on her way to school to take the train to get there and doing well again in Kawa's class, for the day to end quickly. Afterwards...Keiko and Morgana gets everyone to come over at their hideout for Akechi, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, Haru, Akechi, and Junko to all meet with the other two to talk about their next move to make and the requests to do in Mementos later on. Hey, it's good to plan things out before heading on out, am I right...? It's better than getting killed.

Junko: While you guys go do some requests in Mementos, I'll try to get some more details about the mental shutdowns the best I can...for my sister's sake. So, let's get to work!

Futaba: In any case...Come on! We have no time to lose!

Haru: I'm looking forward to it again.

It'll be Haru's first time to go to Mementos, as everyone got ready to go there and already transformed to have a look around down below the floor for the targets they must go after. And off they go...Also, they all have to be careful when it rains at times in this place besides in the real world too. Why? Some items to get, while other Shadows can be harder to be to have some changes of the weather and a type to get some people ill too, so keep that part in mind just in case. Anyways, they've arrived to transform next.

Keiko: All right, team, let's move out. Suit up! Code name – Joker!

Morgana: Suit up! Code name – Mona!

Ryuji: Suit up! Code name – Skull!

Ann: Suit up! Code name – Panther!

Yusuke: Suit up! Code name – Fox!

Makoto: Suit up! Code name – Queen!

Futaba: Suit up! Code name – Oracle!

Haru: Suit up! Code name – Noir!

Akechi: Suit up! Code name – Crow!

Junko: Suit up! Code name – Witch!

Already arriving there....

Ryuji: Check this place out...

Ann: It keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Morgana: Then let's not waste any more time...Get in!

Akechi: As I live to see Mementos again, but with the Phantom Thieves this time since I'm one of them. Amazing....

Turning into a car mode for Morgana...it's time to run over Shadows, get treasure chests, fight, explore around, get flowers, stamps, trained a lot, and find their targets to go after as Keiko being the leader gives her team the call.

Keiko: Now team, let's move out.

Morgana: Is everyone ready and to know what they need to do? Then let's go to Mementos.

All good to go back down below where they left off from last time as Morgana turns into a car to drive them there. And for Futaba to scan the entire place down in seconds, to try to get a reading for them. While Junko gets a message from Kiwa to say something to the others on what they need to do later on, and what was it...? More on it later after Mementos request for today is done.

Futaba: Some trouble down below. Let's fight some to run over other Shadows, everyone.

Morgana: We can get more treasure chests, flowers for Jose, and items down here, and stamps too; but Shadows might be a lot more of them. So be on your guard. Now, Joker, let's go after the man who won't leave Ichiko Ohya be.