Picaro and Kaguya's True Identities

Persona 5 Strikers – From Light and Dark

By Tayla Drago

Episode #50 - Picaro and Kaguya's True Identities

Why is it called the chapter/episode's name? You will all soon find out. With the Phantom Thieves – Keiko/Joker, Morgana/Mona, Ryuji/Skull, Ann/Panther, Yusuke/Fox, Makoto/Queen, Futaba/Oracle, Haru/Noir, Sophia/Sophie, Zen/Wolf, and Raiho/Jack Frost make their way in the storage factory area of Konoe Shadow's Jail. Since they got one of the cores so far from the first Prison Keep finding two more now. What's next to do to get around the second one? Since the machine guns and lights are all shut down the area.... More to Loki to search around still and Hans and Ellen trying to find Kaguya and Picaro's location to want the twin sisters more in the next area.... Things might get even more bigger somehow. From Loki finding the location of the four mysterious children...

Loki: (I better check on the brats, or the kid won't ever shut up about it.)

Oh, I think this shows Loki really caring more than himself. He has changed a lot even as a ghost and part of Akechi's Persona. While he gets his own way around the other side of the railway building, another pathway of the vents with Hans and Ellen race to Picaro's location to get to her sister.

Hans: This way, Dear Sister. We need to hurry for them!

Ellen: I know, Big Brother! I know!

Hurry...! Back with the Phantom Thieves, climbing to the top of another Sentry stops them and Raiho has his sword out to be ready for anything again.

Sentry: Intruder located!

Turning into a Shadow with more of them showing up for the Phantom Thieves shoot them all up and Raiho to have some ice powers to finish the job in seconds. Nicely done!

Sophia: Another victory is at hand.

Getting on the line to sliding to the other side and crawling around the side wall to make their way to the other side next.

Keiko: Everyone, try not to look down.

Akechi: I got you, Joker.

Keiko: Thank you, Black Crow. We can all use the help we can get.

Holding hands for those two and others to not look down or falling down at all, they needed to be careful getting to the other side.

Zen: Whoa, whoa, we're actually going through here? You guys are nuts....

Akechi: Joker said not to look down, Wolf. This is what we do best.

Zen: Huh? I...I knew that.

I think they were just finding it.

Futaba: Make sure to watch you step!

And of course, they've all made it across safely. Going down to see the side opening was blocked up by lasers to be unable to get through.... Or they'll get burned or cut through. Raiho tries using some ice powers to open up, but it melts in seconds with no such luck.

Keiko: Well that didn't work.

Akechi: But he did try his best.

Wouldn't hurt to try something before going through it, and it wasn't a good idea to do right now.

Sophia: Those are infrared sensors. I don't recommend trying to pass through them.

Futaba: Whaaat? But the station is right there.... Oh right. Sorry, Raiho. Thank you for trying.

The little Jack Frost understands blushing.

Zen: Hey, uh, I don't know a damn thing about this kinda stuff, but couldn't we just turn those things off?