torn apart

(tw: none I think, spice still idk)

Damn I am a slut

I watched her breast as she leaned back, she sighed "yelp, I gotta go love ya." She smiled tiredly. I nodded and waited for her to leave. I felt my hand run down to my pants, I felt as I slipped my fingers inside. I sighed full of relief. Thinking of all the sins I wanted to do at that moment.

"Y/n I am home, get your ass in here!" I flinched as I heard my grandma's booming voice. I hurried up stairs and saw my grandma dressed in a light blue dress and hair did. "Well hello, took you long enough. What were you doing?" She asked as the washed the dishes. "Oh nothing, getting ready for bed." I said and fake yawning." Okay, well goodnight dear, I love you." She smiled. I said a quiet 'love you too' and went to bed.

RINGGGGG

I groaned as my alarm blared.  I slung my arm back and forth until the alarm went off. I quickly put on my clothes and ran into the kitchen " hey grandma, can you drive me to school again?" I asked as I leaned against the island. " Uh no, you can walk or whatever, I am going to work right now." She said walking out the house. I sighed and walked over to my landline and called Chloe "hello?" She said lightly.

"Hey I'm sick so don't worry or anything about me, I'm not going to school today." I told her and hung up. I sighed as I walked to the library. I loved the walk to the library, I thought about going to the party, thought about Tiffany, what I did last night, and just being gay in general. I know I didn't care for  being gay and my grandma didn't either, but I thought I liked guys and what if someone finds out. I huffed as I walked into the library. I didn't really want to be here but I would rather be here than at school.

I walked up the stairs looking at all the people, smiling, crying, and looking disturb they all were doing the same thing, reading. I didn't want to read I just wanted to look through, so that's what I did. I looked through all the Steven king books and all. "Do you need any help today?" A women with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked to be in her late 50s. I smiled up at her " no ma'am just looking." I said and turned away to walk. "Your Kathy's granddaughter right." The lady kept on. I smiled hearing my grandma's name " yes ma'am that's me." I smiled at her. " Oh well have a nice day!" She said and walked off. 

I smiled thinking about my grandma, then I started thinking about my family all together. my was a drug dealer and my mother was too, but grandma fought them for me and put them in jail, they died short after. it was kinda crazy, but I am happy where I am so I don't feel sad thinking of it.

"Hey watch it." I heard a man said as I bumped into him. "Oh sorry- bo what are you doing here." I looked up to see one of my 'friends' bo Sinclair. I only knew bo because he was ex's with Chloe, he is okay though. He graduated 2 years ago and works at the gas station near by. "Eh, just around you know, shouldn't ya be in school?" He looked down at me. I sighed as I started to walk away "hey I'm Talkin to ya." He semi-yelled after me. I just ignored him and walked home.

Today was gonna be boring

(Thanks for reading 💃)