Two Birds With One Stone

When Johnny and Zacky got back, a women was following after Johnny. "So what did you guys end up getting?" I asked the two. "A lot, way more than we should of fucking bought." Zacky said.

I laughed as I got up and followed him into the kitchen. "Is that biscuits and gravy?" I asked excitedly. Johnny nodded. "Yeah, we figured we get a few choices since your sick and all." He said.

I smiled a small smile at him. "I appreciate you Johnny." Zacky faked being offended. "What am I, chopped liver?" He asked with his hands up. I laughed. "I appreciate you too, Zacky, now go call the three fucking Lone Wolf Musketeers." I joked. I heard Zacky from the living room calling the guys exactly what I called them. I laughed at myself for that.

Before I knew it, Zacky entered the kitchen with Brian and Matt. "You fucking told Zacky?" Brian asked. I smirked. "About you and Matt's sad ass sex lives? No I didn't...well I guess I just did." I said. Jimmy laughed.

"See, this is what I mean, she bites back!" Jimmy said loudly and energetically with his hands up. "She's like a female version of all you, but nicer, and less dickish...I like her." The women said.

Johnny laughed. "Delilah, this is Lacey, Lacey, this is Delilah." He said, introducing us. We both said it was nice to meet one another.

We were all now in the living room, eating and talking. "Johnny's told me a lot about you." Lacey said. I stopped eating for a minute and looked at Johnny. He and the guys knew a lot, I just wanted to know how much of that was told to Lacey.

"Like what?" I questioned. "I told her you were our photographer and that you're from Seattle, I of course left out the things that aren't my business to tell." He answered. I smiled. If I was going to get to know Lacey, I guess I had to trust her.

I'd tell her everything later. After I ate I started to feel sick again. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." I said. "Sick again?" Brian asked. Rubbing my back. I jumped a little when he touched me. I nodded. "I feel nauseous, but I don't think anything's gunna happen." I told him.

"Johnny also mentioned that you've been sick." Lacey said, sympathetically. I nodded. "Those are signs of pregnancy...right?" Zacky questioned like he was a middle schooler in science class.

I shook my head yes. "But I am not with child. Fuck. That." I said. "Not a big fan of kids?" Lacey laughed. I shook my head again. "It's not that, it's just I've warded off relationships for the rest of my fucking life. Every guy I've been with has turned into ass, if I have a kid or two, it's gotta be with someone whose a good person and stays a good person...If I die alone, I die alone...Oh my fuck, which reminds me!" I said getting up and running up the stairs to my room.

I grabbed the annulment papers that Michael gave me. I ran back downstairs holding them in the air. "I'M FUCKING GETTING MY MARRIAGE ANNULLED, BITCHES!" I yelled, thankfully, the nausea passed. I completely forgot that I actually won the argument with Michael.

"Hallelujah!" Jimmy yelled, getting up standing beside me, picking me up. That made them laugh. "I didn't realize you were married." Lacey said. I laughed. "It's a long fucking story, I'll be sure to fill you in on sometime." I said as Jimmy put me down.

"Okay, but how are you suppose to file that, you don't live in Seattle anymore, and you got married in Seattle." Matt asked me. I laughed. "I'll mail it. I am not going back to fucking Seattle." I told them seriously.

I grabbed an envelope and shoved the annulment papers inside. I addressed the envelope and walked over to the door and walked outside. I put the envelope in the mailbox, closed it and put the flag on the mailbox up. I walked back inside and sat back down on the couch next to Brian. "So how's California treating you?" Lacey asked me. "California it's self has been fine, the guys have been fine...except for Matt, he has his Diva moments, don't you Shadz?" I said jokingly in a baby voice.

Matt rolled his eyes.

That earned a laugh from everyone. "I just wish people from Seattle would fucking stay in Seattle." I shrugged. I probably spoke to soon, but it is what it is.

We leave for tour tomorrow, fuck. "Lacey...please tell me your going on tour with us." I asked. She nodded. "Ok good, I won't be surround by testosterone all the time." I said, she laughed.

"My girlfriend will probably be coming too." Zacky said. I nodded. "Coolio." Eventually Johnny left with Lacey. They wanted time to themselves before we left.

"I'm gunna go, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Zacky said, grabbing his stuff. I assumed he was going home to be with his girlfriend. "Im out too, I gotta check on my ducks." Jimmy said.

I didn't question him, he was weird and crazy, but he's Jimmy. I wouldn't change him. After they left, I looked at Matt and then at Brian. "Does he actually have ducks?" I asked them. Brian shook his head. "We have no idea, but he talks about them all the time." He chuckled.

"Okay...so what do you guys want to do?" I questioned them. Matt shrugged. I then thought of a funny sentence. I had no filter sometimes. It was either my best friend or my worst enemy.

I smirked and looked at Brian and then Matt. "It doesn't always have to take two to tango, you know." I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Whoa, was not expecting that." Syn said, a smirk plastered to his face. I laughed. 

Matt didn't say anything he just had wide eyes and a shocked expression on his face. Then I figured out a way I could add to this to make it more funny.

I put my hands up defensively. "Hey, your name may be Synyster Gates...but I'm telling you that my gates are much more synyster." I said, stifling a laugh.

Brian smirked. "Well then, we may just have to test that theory." He said, quoting what I told he and Matt yesterday. I shook my head. "We're forgetting about Matt here." I said turning my whole body to look at Matt.

"My gates may be more synyster, and your name may be M. Shadow's, but I'll be moaning your name into the shadows all night." I said, trying my damn hardest not to laugh. "Oh my god." Brian said starting to laugh.

"Don't be surprised when one of us starts hitting on you now." Matt said, jokingly...I think. I laughed. I finally laughed. "I said that to be funny, but if you think I was flirting with you two, then I guess I just killed two birds with one stone." I said in between my laughing.

"What is up with you today?" Brian asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, and honestly, I don't care." I answered.

***

Realistically, Delilah had no idea how much what she said effected the both of them. But Matt knew what it was doing to him, and Syn knew what it was doing to himself.

The only ones that were clueless about how everyone was feeling. Was Delilah, and of course, Matt didn't know if Syn liked Delilah, and vise versa. And neither of them knew if Delilah liked them at all. All because she decided to kill two birds with one stone.

(A/N:I don't know if I should be concerned, embarrassed, or proud for how I turned Matt and Brians stage names into pick up lines...I was cringing when I wrote that, but I don't feel like changing it cause it made me laugh, let me know if it works. happy reading:)