chapter- 15

sarah's pov,

The loud chitters and chatters woke me up, instantly jolting me from my peaceful slumber. I rubbed my eyes and tried to make sense of the commotion outside. As I opened the door, I could hear someone yelling. When I got downstairs, I saw Anna, the head maid, yelling.

"My goodness, just because Master isn't home doesn't mean you've got holidays! why the corners are still dirty??" she yelled. As I made my way towards her, I noticed the other maids scurrying around, desperately trying to clean every nook and cranny. It seemed like Anna's words had ignited a sense of urgency within them.

"The vase has dust! clean this!!!" As I reached out to her, she calmed herself.

"oh madame! Good morning. Was I too loud? I really apologize."

"No need to apologize, Anna," I said, cutting her off midsentence. "First of all, tell me why such commotions occur early in the morning." I asked.

"Master will be here any moment," she said. Anna replied, her voice filled with a mix of anxiety and fear. The realization hit me hard. I quickly looked up the time; it was already 7:30 a.m. I have to be ready for work until 8. I quickly went upstairs to shower. As the water cascaded down my body, I couldn't help but feel a sense of urgency. I was nervous and already felt a sense of fear. He will come back. I have to bear all that crap again: sleeping on the balcony, listening to his bullshit, and enduring his abusive behavior. Thoughts raced through my mind as I dried myself off and got dressed. The clock ticked closer to 8. I went downstairs, and I could see everyone rushing towards the backyard. I could hear the loud sound coming closer and closer-his private jet. I followed them all.

As he arrived, some servants and bodyguards rushed over. The door slid down, revealing the stairs. and after almost 20 days, I saw him wearing all black, like his sun shades. His hair is longer than before and fuller, giving me the perfect Mafia vibe straight out of the movies. He stepped out as he made his way toward me. I felt awkward when he just stood in front of me, literally staring at me.

"Welcome home," I said awkwardly. He said nothing and went inside. I followed him.

"Did you complete the work I gave you?" he asked with a cold face. I nodded nervously, unsure of how to interpret his cold demeanor. His silence made me uneasy, and I wondered if I had done something wrong.

My attention went to the girl walking out of that jet. natasha. underrated comment, but she is mafia bossing more than Ricardo. I mean, I love women-not in a sexual way, but I just love women. as she was walking down the aisle, the wind rushing through her beautiful, honey brown hair. She looks like a mafia queen-the black business formal shirt, those black shades-everything about her is amazing. She is mesmerizing, she is an icon, and she is the moment.

She took off her shades, looked towards me, and smiled. and waved to me. I waved her back. She looks lovely. She was walking toward me with a bright smile. She hugged me, and we went inside. Ricardo was exhausted; he threw himself on the sofa and loosened his tie. He looked at me and said,

"Aren't you supposed to be in office?"

"oh. You were coming back, so I thought, As I was trying to finish my words, he interrupted.

"doesn't matter. You go; I'll be there after 12."

I nodded. As I was going, Natasha stopped me. and offered to go with me.

On our way, she kept looking at me with a worried expression. As we arrived at the office, she followed me to my cabin.

"I'm sorry for taking so much time. I know you must be furious and angry with me because I hanged you off the cliff." I didn't react; I was just eagerly waiting for her to speak. I was curious and just wanted to know the truth. '