4 pt.1: record deals

Ariana's pov

I groan when I'm awoken by the sound of a really annoying chime. Barely opening my eyes I sit up looking for where the sound is coming from before realizing it's my phone. Pulling it off the charger I see that I'm getting a call....at 2 o'clock in the fucking evening. Frowning at the contact I answer, because I wasn't expecting it

"Scooter?" I questioned out tired as fuck seeing as I've only had a few hours of sleep.

"Ahh there she is, I wasn't really expecting you to be up but since you are, get ready we have a meeting in 30 minutes" he explained casually, making me even more confused

"What? There's no meeting on my schedule" i started scrolling through my calendar app "it's supposed to be an off day today-" I add but get cut off

"Yea well, you're all over the headlines, and not in a particularly good way for the label so get your ass down here, I'm sending a car it should be there in about 15 minutes, and please try not to make it obvious that you have a hangover" he explained making me huff

"I hate you" I responded and he replied with a long byeee before hanging up.

Getting up I immediately put my hand on my head because this headache is banging. I make my way into the bathroom and take a quick shower before getting out and brushing my teeth, and washing my face. Then as I walk to the closet I noticed that I had hella notifications on instagram and twitter but seeing as I had to get ready I chose to ignore it.

Humming the tune of my song breathin, I go through my closet putting on a simple little outfit, not feeling like putting any effort into it seeing as it's just a small meeting with scooter and no one special will be there.

I finish putting on my outfit pairing it with a diamond bracelet that y/n gave me before she left my show last night, she said she wanted me to keep it because it gave her an "excuse" to see me again, like I wouldn't willingly jump at any chance t...

I finish putting on my outfit pairing it with a diamond bracelet that y/n gave me before she left my show last night, she said she wanted me to keep it because it gave her an "excuse" to see me again, like I wouldn't willingly jump at any chance to see her again anyways, but nevertheless I kept her bracelet because it was cute.

Speaking of the girl, you're probably wondering what happened after the show last night, so after my show had ended y/n waited for me backstage and after some quick 5 second introductions to my friends and family, we finally got to talk a little one on one, sadly our talking time didn't amount to anything and we didn't really get to know each other because she had to go home to her daughter. But even in the small time we did get together, the vibe was there for sure.

Y/n put my phone number to use though because she texted me a few hours after the show around midnight saying she had fun at the show and wishing me a goodnight, before posting an indirect on twitter using lyrics from god is a woman, I'm which i responded with my favorite line from her song sure thing, which the fans ate up. But that's pretty much it.

Grabbing my purse I head downstairs kind of startled to find court and Vic sitting on my couch, forgetting that they flew back here to New York with me last night.