102.Meet your niece

I smiled and watched Ghost sing softly to our daughter.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Makia asking to meet up.

"I think I'm going to lunch with Kiara today." I said and began gathering her stuff for her bath.

"Just you two?"

"A mommy daughter date."

"Do you need help bathing her?"

"If you want."

After we gave her a good scrub, I dressed her up in a bunny onesie and put her in her car seat.

"Be careful, YN."

"I will be." I smiled and kissed him before getting in the car and driving away.

I pulled into the small restaurant and put Kiara in her stroller before locking the car and entering the restaurant.

Makia and Stacy were talking at a table for four and Stacy was the first one to notice me.

"Hi YN!"

They did a good job washing the blood out of their hair.

She jumped up and pulled out a chair for me.

"And who is this!?" She squealed. "Can I hold her?"

I nodded and Stacy picked her up.

"Hello there little one!" She smiled and sat next to my sister. "What's your name?"

"Kiara. Kiara Riley." I smiled.

"Why Riley?" Makia wrinkled her nose.

"Would you rather I name her after that man?"

"I guess not."

"Oh she's so cute! I'm sorry about the miscarriage, YN..." Stacy sighed.

"It's alright. I have this little cutie with me."

"What are your plans for the holidays?" Stacy asked softly shaking a rattle over Kiara's reaching hands.

"Ah. Simon and I are going to buy a house around here and we'll just be spending it alone. Just our little family."

"We'll come over!" Stacy smiled.

"We will?" Makia stemmed taken aback.

"Yeah. Just for a little bit. He's your brother-in-law now, Maki, you need to get along."

"He literally thinks I'm dead????"

"We'll surprise him! Besides, I want to spend more time with my new niece!"

"Fine!" Makia sighed.

"Yay!" Stacy cheered.

They didn't even ask me if that's okay... and I'll have to ask Simon too...

He's tired of people as it is.

"If you wanna meet mom after all these years... I'm not sure if that's a good idea. She still hates us."

Makia snorted.

"As if I'd want to see her. After what she did? She didn't care about us. She only cared about herself and her own wellbeing. You did realize that, right?"

I glanced around.

"Uhh..."

"Oh you dumb ass." Makia facepalmed.

"Language! There's a baby in our presence!"

Makia rolled her eyes and looked at the menu.

I picked my menu up and read.

What to get what to get?

"Did you have fun meeting your aunties?" I asked driving back to the base.

She was asleep in her car seat.

She's adorable.

I love her.

She is my own.

Maybe not my own flesh and blood but definitely my own.

I parked my car and took out my baby.

I pushed open the door and put her down in her crib.

Goodnight sweet thing.

(Uhh.... So.... You're gonna hate me but school is starting soon plus I'm not in a good place mentally so I'm almost out of chapters so I'm taking a break. Idk how long but I need to get myself to write more chapters. Okay bye for now!)