Chapter 118: Faults part 1

Within the boundaries of what was left of Keigra as bodies laid across the streets, a man dressed in a colorful robe with blue headband on his head, walked towards a ravaged building but right before the man could step foot into it, he carefully glanced at different directions to ensure no one was watching him. As the man entered the building while walking, his face transformed into a male hiveling with a messy black hair, golden eyes and a stubble across his face.

The hiveling walked up the stairs of that building and opened a door in front and as he stepped in, he sighted thirteen humans sitting on the ground while being surrounded by hivelings. Among the hivelings, a female hiveling with a short spiky blue hair who happened to be leaning her back against a wall with both arms crossed, glanced at the male hiveling that had stepped into the room.

"You're late." A female hiveling said.

"Something interesting happened. Forest wolves has invaded Keigra." The hiveling male said.

"Forest wolves?" The female hiveling asked.

"Yes, but a lot of higher ranked human adults are fighting them." The male hiveling said, "It won't be long before it is over."

"So, what do we do with them?" The blue haired female asked as she peeked at the human hostages, "We were supposed to kill them off but i heard there was a change of plans."

"Yes. Our partner has something in mind so he requested that we capture some of the humans and bring them to him." The male hiveling replied.

Out of annoyance and disappointment, the blue haired female hiveling sighed.

"I came here to kill humans to my satisfaction, not capture them. What a pain."

"Indeed. I too wanted to kill a lot of them to my satisfaction for their sins against our predecessors but we cannot refuse his requests. I'm sure whatever he has planned for them will be far worse than death, so in the meantime we are to capture as many humans as we can and escape while there is still time. "The male hiveling said, "That is what was recently requested of the adult hivelings in Keigra."

Among the human hostages, a fat man with a large moustache, dressed in a white robe and blue stripe round it while wearing a golden large chain necklace round his neck, stood on his feet in fury.

"Unacceptable! Unacceptable!! Do you know who i am?!" The fat man asked the hivelings, "I am a very important business dealer in Agaroth. I am one of the pillars of marketing in this great nation.
One word from me and there will be far more than enough funds to run your pathetic race to the ground!"

The words of the man made the blue haired female hiveling to stare at him with a raised brow.

"That's right! I am a very, very powerful man, but...! I am also merciful." The fat man said with a smile, "I can reward you if you grant me passage and i will even forget about this entire incident. Infact, i can reward you right now, just name it, rubies, sapphires, precious han stones, it can be yours if you agree."

"What is this moron doing?" A blonde woman with yellow colored eyelashes among the human hostages asked in her heart with goggled eyes.

"Here." The fat man said as he tossed a bag of sapphires at the feet of the blue haired female hiveling, "With these, I'm sure your race can find something useful to do with them."

However as the fat man was prancing towards the door, the blacked haired male hiveling stretched his arm sideways to deny the man passage. Before the man could say anything, blood drooled out of his mouth and as the man bent his head down, he discovered a big hole on his chest with smoke sizzling out of it which turned out to be the blue haired hiveling female as smoke was oozing out of her right index finger. At the moment the man fell on his face, the blue haired hiveling female picked up the bag, walked towards the man, turned him over with her foot and gazed down at him for a while.