✧23| why raising the dead is a bad idea

HONESTLY, WOMEN SHOULD JUST BE LEFT ALONE AFTER DEATH

❝ HONESTLY, WOMEN SHOULD JUST BE LEFT ALONE AFTER DEATH ❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

CW: At the end, harsh and negative self-talk from Diana. Poor baby's really going through it, lol

     Diana gasps awake, her hands flying to her stomach. She scrambles around in the cramped space of the Impala's backseat, hands hurrying to raise her shirt just slightly to expose her tan stomach. It's clean. No bullet wound, no blood.

   She sighs out in relief and relaxes, her whole body deflating back against the leather.

     It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It is just. A. Dream.

    "You all right there, Annie?"

    Diana looks up, her eyes connecting with Dean's through the rear view mirror. "Yeah," she replies, breathless. "Just... weird dream."

    He hums, his green eyes scanning her face. After a beat, he decides not to question it and instead takes a cup of coffee from the empty seat besides him and holds it out to her, "All right. Well, here, some caffeine to really wake you up."

    Diana accepts the cup with a small smile. She mumbles a quick thanks before throwing back a large gulp of the black liquid. Dean watches her do so, eyebrows raised high, "Ooohhhkay," he decides to shrug it off, for now. "Anyways, we're here. Sam's already on his way, was just waiting for you to wake up."

    Diana looks out through the windows for the first time that day. She sees mostly grass around them, a couple of trees but overall, she's quite shocked at the amount of headstones.

    "A cemetery?"

    "Yeah, Sam wants to visit mom's headstone? We had a whole argument about it... did you not hear any of that?"

    Diana frowns, "Guess it was a deep sleep."

    "Yeah, I guess."

    After finishing her coffee, Diana pulls herself from the comfort of the Impala's backseat. Dean exits the car as well and the two stand next to each other for a moment, both looking out over the cemetery. Sam is crouched between two rows of headstones, talking to Mary.

    Diana looks to the side, examining Dean's face as he watches his little brother. She can't help but want to reach over and take his hand in hers. She wants to fiddle with his fingers, with his rings. She wants to hold her hand to his cheek and have him lean into the contact that he so desperately craves. She wants to hold him.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें