003

I woke up to the sun shining in my room again, I spent all of yesterday sleeping. I pick my phone up and turn it of do not disturb, I see a couple messages.

Mase:
hey Lena you okayy

Mase:
I stopped by at your place because I was worried about you, I kept knocking on the door but you weren't answering. So I let myself in with the key you gave me, cause I thought you were dead but you were sleeping. left some food for you in the kitchen make sure you eat.

I smile at the message, mason is one of the most caring people I've met, I reply to his message thanking him and letting him know I'm ok.

I had quite a few messages from Isabelle saying she was worried and asking if I was ok, but mason rang her to let her know I was ok. I send her a quick voice note telling her I'm fine and that I was just tired.

I see a message from my manager I open it scared of what it will say.

ella:
hi elena how you doing, could you meet me at our usual spot at 11:30!

Elena:
I'm fine, okk see you soon.

I look at the time and it's 10 am that's more than enough time to get ready, I quickly have a shower get dressed putting a white t-shirt on and some green jeans, I blow dry my hair and put some makeup on. It's about 11 now so I head out my apartment and make my way to the cafe me and Ella always meet at.

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz

Elenasainz

LIKED BY Carlossainz, Jadethirlwall AND OTHERS

Elenasainz: I'm happier than I look I swear

COMMENTS:

Username: how's jude

Carlossainz: always so moody

Username: waiting for jude to like

Sophiaamelia: so pretty!
-Elenasainz: I love you 🫶🏼