|| 6 ||

Everyone was up and out the next day. Some like Pieck still having hangovers from drinking so much the day before. Hange, Sasha and Mikasa accompanied Nanaba in tidying up her house. Although Sasha spent most of her time eating left over with the excuse that she was only just helping out. Once the place was tidy and everyone but Hange was gone, Hange placed her hands on her hips and sighed.

"This is the most cleaning I've ever done", she claimed in a triumphant grin.

"Well done you!", Nanaba cheered.

Hange grabbed her things heading to the door "I gotta get going. I'll see you later today. Got any scenes to shoot?"

"Uhhh... the part where I get eaten?", Nanaba grinned receiving a laugh from Hange.

"At least you die a meaningful death in defending others. Offer up your hearts!"

"Ugh you dumb fuck", Nanaba laughed slapping her arm "alright love, you can get going"

Hange leaned in and hugged her tightly before leaving. Her driver was there to pick her up along with her manager as her manager went through her schedule for the day. Hange stared outside the window the whole ride home only speaking once when asking what her schedule was.

"You have to be at the studio at 2 and run through some lines for the shooting. Then you have a meeting with the CEO of the tech company. He wants you advertising for their latest tech release. And another perfume brand. Both you and Mikasa are doing that one. Your father has also instructed to remind you that the Nakayas are coming again this evening to run though your marriage plans and the business management", her manager told her placing the iPad down. Hange sighed in exhaustion. They day hadn't even started and she was already tired.

She was welcomed with her father's angry voice the second she stepped into the house, demanding to know her whereabouts the night before. And when she ignored him, he simply just suspected his daughter was fucking around. Hange didn't really fell much offending at his suspicions. To her, he wasn't completely wrong. What was an engaged woman doing fucking her best friend?

She headed to her room, taking a long shower and getting ready for the day ahead. She chose simple outfits, put her hair up in it's usual ponytail and at some point, whilst staring at herself in the mirror, she wondered if it would've been a good idea to cut her hair. She was staring hard at herself she almost blurted out the words "you're so ugly."

Hange put her shoes on, grabbed her bag and was ready to leave. Her mother stopped her in an attempt to get her breakfast but she was already declining.

"Hange dear, you've been skipping your breakfasts a lot recently"

"I'll just stop by at a cafe and get coffee it's fine", hange replied bending over to stroke her dog that had made its way up to her, wagging its tail. She scratched behind his ears and eventually picked him up, groaning as she did so.

"You've gotten so much heavier", she huffed out "what has mum been feeding you?"

Her mum let out a hearty laugh at the comment, kissing Hange's cheek.

"I'm making sure you're having breakfast in this house tomorrow", her mum warned "and I'll be the one making it. I don't care if it's poison to you"

Hange chuckled, setting the dog down and waving them goodbye before leaving and getting into the car with her driver and manager. Her attention was drawn to the cars outside during her whole ride to the studio. There was nothing interesting about the cars driving past. But she had no one to talk to and nothing to do. So she focused on staring at the cars and simply overthinking.

Overthinking about life. If she felt the slightest bit of guilt she would stop what she was doing. What if she just told her father she didn't want this engagement? This useless marriage shit. Fuck, she didn't even want to get married. What if she came clean to Kaito about her disloyalty and how she hadn't even had sex with him once but had done it multiple times with a guy he didn't have a shit clue about.