HE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE

Jiang Jingyan didn't know where Lin Suici could go, the only place he could think of was one place.

  A luxury car drove out from the high-end villa area and passed through the bustling and lively streets. The roads became narrower and narrower, and the surrounding buildings became more and more dilapidated.

  Because the road ahead was so narrow that even cars could not pass, Jiang Jingyan could only park on the nearby road.

  Jiang Jingyan closed the car door, looked up at the densely packed dilapidated residential buildings around him, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

  This area is a famous slum in City A, which is where Lin Suici lived when he was a child.

  Jiang Jingyan frowned slightly and walked towards the dark alley ahead.

  After turning several corners, he stopped in front of one of the dilapidated residential buildings.

  This building has about ten floors, there is no elevator, and even the stairs are very narrow.

  Jiang Jingyan climbed seven floors in one breath, and finally stopped at the door of a certain house. The iron door in front of him was so dilapidated that the paint was peeling off and rusting. There were many sundries at the door. There was an unpleasant smell in the air.

  Jiang Jingyan pursed his lips and knocked on the door with his clean and slender fingers.

  If it wasn't for Lin Suici, he would never come here.

  After knocking for a while, the iron door was opened from the inside, and a hoarse and dry middle-aged female voice rang in her ears: "Who is it?"

  Jiang Jingyan looked blankly at Lin Yue who appeared in front of him, hiding in his eyes kind of disgusted.

  Lin Suici is innocent. The person who caused all the consequences today is the woman in front of her. She killed Lin Suici and the Jiang family.

  "Who are you?" Lin Yue was a little puzzled at first, and then found something. A pair of cloudy eyes stared at Jiang Jingyan, and the expression on his face gradually became strange, "You are Jiang Hongyu's eldest son?!"

  Jiang Jingyan did not deny it. But he didn't want to talk nonsense with Lin Yue, he said bluntly:

  "Where's Lin Suici, has he come back? Or has he contacted you?"

  Lin Yue was stunned, "Lin Suici?

  "He ran out from Jiang's family?" She stared, suddenly became excited, and even her expression looked a little grim.

  "I told him to stay well, but he's actually disobedient!"

  Jiang Jingyan took a half step back, frowning in disgust, the answer was already obvious, Lin Suici didn't come back here, and he didn't contact Lin Yue.

  That's right, Lin Yue, a selfish woman, just used her son as a tool. How could she have fulfilled the responsibility of a mother all these years.

  The other party was still swearing to himself, Jiang Jingyan felt uncomfortable staying here for a while longer, then turned around and left quickly.

  Where can Lin Suici go...

  The light in the ward is dim.

  Lin Suici lifted the quilt and sat up from the bed. He didn't wear shoes, and stepped on the cold floor with his bare feet.

  He walked to the window silently, opened the closed curtains, and the soft moonlight poured in like water, covering the pale and delicate face of the young man with a faint light like fog.