Chapter 7: The mixed-race doctor attacked for the obstetric examination, and the

front page
Chapter 7: The mixed-race doctor attacked for the obstetric examination, and the bridal chamber night was shy and rejected and lost his temper
search
Chapter 7: The mixed-race doctor attacked for the obstetric examination, and the bridal chamber night was shy and rejected and lost his temper
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yao Ye's hand is in front of his eyes, as long as he puts his hand on it, Yin Zinian can become "Mrs. Yao". He nervously grabbed Shao Sunuo's collar and asked unconfidently, "Really?"

"Of course it's true, baby still doubt my love for you?"

"However, this child is not necessarily yours."

The doubts were easily resolved, and Yao Ye understood why Yin Zinian was worried that he would despise him, "I only know that this child is Nian Nian, so I am the father of this child. My greatest wish is to be with Nian Nian, so why would I despise him?" Think about it."

"Yao Ye!"

Yin Zinian broke free from Shao Sunuo's embrace, put his little hand on Yao Ye's and bumped into Yao Ye's body. Yao Ye hurriedly folded his fingers together to wrap Yin Zinian's hand in his palm, he put his arms around Yin Zinian's waist and they hugged each other.

"Why are you so nice to me..."

Tears flowed out of his eyes uncontrollably, Yin Zinian turned from raining pear blossoms to crying loudly, feeling wronged as if he had been bullied so much, the other two men came over to comfort him, Yao Ye turned his head and kissed His little face, wet with tears, was bewildered.

"I'm here baby, don't cry, don't cry."

For the first time, Yao Ye felt that his language was so poor. He couldn't think of what to say to calm Yin Zinian's emotions. Yin Zinian lay on Yao Ye's shoulder and cried more and more sadly. He was afraid that he would choke on his own saliva, or that his stomach would feel uncomfortable if he cried too hard, so he put his palm on Yin Zinian's flat belly and stroked it gently, "Stop crying baby, it's not good for the baby. "

This sentence was finally heard by Yin Zinian. He pursed his mouth and tried to bear it. He snorted and hiccupped a few times. Yao Ye's cute heart was almost broken. He took out a handkerchief and wiped it for Yin Zinian. With a runny nose, her lips kissed Yin Zinian's tear-stained face.

When Yin Zinian calmed down and could communicate well, Yao Ye couldn't wait to abduct Yin Zinian away. He arranged for someone to deal with Yin Zinian's contract of prostitution, and then called the hospital to make an appointment for the pregnancy test in the afternoon. Yao Ye was busy on one side, while Ren Sijie and Shao Sunuo on the other side were not idle either, they started to pack their luggage and listened to Yin Zinian's command to organize and pack.

The efficiency of the three men was very high. Yin Zinian had his last lunch in the place where he lived for more than ten years, and everything was ready. Yao Ye picked him up and took him away.

The news of Yin Zinian's ransom came out when Yao Ye signed the contract. The third list was updated, and Yao Ye once again got the oiran at a sky-high price.

When Princess Yaoye came out with Yin Zinian, many both sexes looked at Yin Zinian with envious eyes. This oiran who is amazing at a glance, wrote the legend of Fengyuechang, and then used the most beautiful posture and young, promising and handsome A rich man becomes a couple, and his life is what everyone here dreams of.

Yao Ye took Yin Zinian to the private hospital in charge of treating the Yao family. The Yao family has been rich for generations, and all the equipment here are the most advanced, and the doctors are all global elites. Yao Ye contacted Lin Zhu, the chief obstetrician. He is in charge of everything from the pregnancy test to the final surgery.