5

jk - ( i stopped after tae shouted but I got more shock after she come in front of me and hold my face with her both hand gently and I can see tears in her eyes )tae - blo

tae - blo... blood ( touch jungkook's nose )
jk - haa? ( then he also touch his nose and bring his finger infront of his eyes )  blood ?
jm - jungkook what happen to your nose ( worried )
jk - i don't......  wait.. yeah this may be epistaxis ( nosebleed which happen due to Dry air )

( author - simple language mein bolu toh sardi gram , if you know you know . I'm not science student so don't know 😝 )

jm - so did you really came home running omg
jk - abh... that... ( suddenly tae dragged him to their room )

tae - ( make jungkook sit on bed and bring first aid kit ) here hold thisjk - ( she put cotton on my nose and told me to hold it in a crack voice ) hey are you cryingtae - ( looked jungkook and finally the tears start to drop from her eyes ) jk - ...

jk - ( she put cotton on my nose and told me to hold it in a crack voice ) hey are you crying
tae - ( looked jungkook and finally the tears start to drop from her eyes )
jk - ( Panicked ) tae don't cry it's... it's not a big deal plz clam down ( but she cries more so i hugged her rubbing her back )
tae - no jungkook it's my mistake I said yes for the plan because of that you are in this condition
jk - Plan ? which plan ?
tae - jungkook everything you herd which jimin was talking on phone last night was all a plan to make you jealous ( told him everything from the day)

 it's not a big deal plz clam down ( but she cries more so i hugged her rubbing her back )tae - no jungkook it's my mistake I said yes for the plan because of that you are in this condition jk - Plan ? which plan ? tae - jungkook everything you he...

jk - ( shocked ) what this was all plan just make me jealous !! are you kidding me
tae - I'm sorry plz forgive me jungkook
jk - no I want forgive you this easily you need a punishment a proper punishment ( smirk )