3

"So, let's start

"So, let's start.", Remus spoke to the class, a comforting smile on his face. In this moment, they were in their first lesson together in Defence Against the Dark Arts. Athena sat in the background on the teacher's desk while Remus led the lesson. They didn't know each other yet, so it would be hard to work together, so they decided on switching every lesson.

"Hey.", Remus spoke, approaching the woman. She looked at him, realizing she must have zoned out. "Am I..", he started while sitting down on the chair, forcing her to look down at him, a hint of red appearing in his cheeks, "Doing good?" A smile formed on her face and he was absolutely amazed by it. She was so beautiful. He wanted to know her.

"You shouldn't ask me that. How do you know I'm not lying to you?", Athena whispered, so the students wouldn't be distracted from their papers because of them talking. Lupin stood still, surprised by her words. But before he could say something, she continued: "I won't lie to you Remus, and say you're doing great. The kids love you already.", the ginger continued with her smile still on her face, giving him comfort somehow. Her smile widened suddenly and he realized he was blushing like hell, causing him to widen his eyes. "Thanks."

Remus said before he stood and continued teaching, smiling at the thought of Athena.

~~~

"Have a good day everyone!", Athena called after ending the fourth and last lesson of the day. She turned around, leaned her back by the door and took a deep breath in. As she opened her eyes again, the woman realized she wasn't alone. Remus stood by the table and looked over some essays written by the students. Slowly she walked up on him, keeping enough distance so they wouldn't touch. "Hey.", Jackson spoke, her voice being soft and quiet. "Hm?" 

"I'm Athena. Athena Jackson.", she slowly started, looking down out of embarrassment and hoping he would understand. He turned to her, a grin forming on his face, before he held out his hand for her to take. "Remus John Lupin. Nice to get to know you." Slowly they shook hands. Athena didn't feel uncomfortable with his touch, it was actually very comfortable. His hands were surprisingly soft and warm. Whenever he would be near, she would get comfortable and warm. "I'm 33. May I ask what your age is, miss?", Remus asked while they pulled their hands away, standing in front of each other. "31, Sir Lupin." 

Their smiles formed into a grin.

"Mind helping me with that?", Lupin asked, directing his hand to the large paper stack on the desk. 

"Of course."