0.01

Kahmaj Karim Stacy (20)Little Rock, Arkansas 📍

Little Rock, Arkansas 📍

Looking around the living room, I scrunched my face up watching the many people pile in.
"Mali who invited all these people?"

"Ummm I don't know, Heem said it was a small get together." She shrugged also scrunching her face up.
Malibu is my best friend of 10 years. We look so much alike we might as well be twins now.

"Why you got all this ass out maj?" I heard from behind me. Quickly turning around after hearing my name, I'm met with the chest of Raheem. He's so tall it's in the way.

Raheem is my older brother, Today is his birthday and he seems to be throwing a party. He's not much of a people person so I am shocked, But I know he's gonna have a good time.

"Boy! Im grown. Why didn't you tell me all these people was coming? Does mommy know?" I asked just to be safe and not snitch on us, my mouth is so big.

"Nooo don't say anything to mommy, and I did? Told you I was having a get together. He slowly spoke and blinked as if small get together and party were the same thing.

"This is not a small get together, but happy birthday again brother I love you so much. Bitch wait til you see these gifts." I cheesed. I went so hard for my brother this year.

Raheem rolled his eyes, also cheesing. "Just tell me what it is maj! Might as well" I shook my head pulling away from him and heading outside to the car for his birthday presents.

As I'm walking out of the door a gorgeous pair of eyes catch mines. He was out of this world and that was an understatement. He was dark skin, looked to be about 6'0? No maybe 5'11. He has black and a very small bit of blonde dreads. They kinda cover his face but not too much.

He has hugee lips im tryna see what they tasting like. His teeth are so white and straight He's smiling so big. His aura is so.. I don't know? Intoxicating.

I quickly unlocked the car doors breaking the strong eye contact we were holding and got in letting out a breath. Pulling a blunt out of my purse I'd just rolled I sparked it. I'd call Mali in here but my anxiety getting bad.

I'm startled by 3 knocks at my window but of course, it's Mali. We so connected it's crazy. I unlocked the doors watching her jump in and slam it.

"What I tell you about slamming my door Calesei" I glared at her while also passing her the blunt.
"I didn't slam the door. It's just fragile you need to get that fixed" she shrugged beginning to record herself smoke.

I zoned out watching that boy through the window. Lately I've been very to myself, men are crazy. My interest in everyone has been at 0. I'm not sure why but something is telling me to try it out, pulling me to him almost.

My thoughts are interrupted by hands clapping in my face. " Kahmaj! Who you looking at like that guh?" Mali loudly speaks in my ear making me push her back with a chuckle.