Chapter 13

Jaune was sitting on his bed, looking at the girls before him. They were staring at him intently. He didn't know what to do. Is this happening? He was going to say something, but Nora interrupted him.

Nora raised her hand to stop Jaune from speaking before saying, "I know what you're thinking, Jaune. Yes, this is real, and we are all in love with you. Yes, it was my idea to share you with the others. And yes, if you want to continue where we left off before we came to the cafeteria that day, I don't mind. I've been thinking of a way for us to continue that for a while now."

Jaune had his mouth wide open. He said, "Right, that answered many of my questions. But I do have one that hasn't been answered. Since when have you guys been interested in me?"

Nora was the first to answer. She said, "I started having feelings for you a month after we got to know each other. I'm not like my people. I'm overly excited about many things. Nonsense things. It drives people away. It has happened many times before. However, you, Jaune, did not only not find me annoying, but you would join in on my ridiculousness. At first, it was a small crush, but I started feeling more after getting to know you more."

Jaune asked, "If you felt that way, why didn't you tell me?"

Nora shook her head, "I couldn't. You were very infatuated with Weiss at that time. I was afraid of rejection."

Jaune grabbed Nora and hugged her while kissing her on top of her head. He looked at the others and asked, "How about you guys? When did you start liking me?"

Blake was the one that spoke, saying, "I first got interested in you when you helped Velvet. At first, I was merely curious about why you helped her. Remember, I asked you about it. You said it was the right thing to do. Then I asked you what you think about Faunus.

You answered, 'Is there any difference between us? We are both hunted by Grimm, both bleed and sweat. Besides, I don't understand what other people's problems are. I always wanted to have a cat or a dog eat since it would help me know when my sister would come to my room to drag me for dress-up time.'

But I was still only curious at this point. It wasn't until you headed to Vale a month later that I finally started having feelings for you. When I saw you helped those poor Faunus kids, I thought, 'If there were anyone I wanted to be with in the future, it would be someone like you.' Like Nora, I couldn't ask you due to your infatuation with Weiss."

Jaune looked at Blake and said, "That's...wow...So, you've been stalking me?"

Blake blushed and said in a stammer, "W-What! I-I was n-not s-stalking you! I-I was m-merely d-doing a-an observation!"

Jaune laughed. This is the first time he's seen this side of Blake. It was cute.

Lei was next to speak, saying, "I started getting interested in you not long after Nora. When we first became a team, I was cautious of you. We dealt with many horrible men when Nora and I were growing up. It is the reason why I ended up pretending to be one. Initially, I thought you had an ulterior motive whenever you followed Nora's enthusiasm. She is a person that was touchy when she was happy, and I thought you might be taking advantage of that.

Who would have thought that it would be the other way around? Which you probably did not notice. Whenever Nora was hugging you, she would secretly cop a feel of your ass. Anyway, I digress. When I stopped being cautious around you, I started thinking about what kind of a great guy you were.

Honestly, I didn't know when I started falling for you. Whenever you and Nora were together having fun without me, I would feel jealous. At first, I thought it was because Nora you were spending so much time with Nora, but that was not the case. Whenever you asked Weiss out, a voice in my head would say, 'I want to be that girl right now.'