Rust Bucket 4

Contumelia ship

Ben, as Alien-X, carried Gwen to the blown out hole in the same ship that started this

"What could punch a hole into a ship like this?" Gwen asked

"Knowing the Contumelia...who know." Bellicus said "These ships are built with 5D construction standards. This hole shouldn't exist."

"What's so tough about 5D construction?" Gwen asked in Ben's arms head hanging back, energy hair flowing down like a river.

"The whole thing is built using Selective Gravity Fields." Serena says "The atomic structure is of the hull is as dense as a neutron."

"How does it not have any weight?" Gwen asked.

"Just bake in a few negative charged Graviton." Bellicus said.

"How do you know so much about this ship? Are you guys Omniscience?" Gwen asked.

"Not exactly." The two Voices said together.

"Our power comes from decisiveness, anything that could hinder that lowers the power of the outcome." Serena says "If you want an example, the earth blowing up."

"So when Ben was stuck as you guys when he first got 'you'?" Gwen asked poking Alien-X's face resulting in the noise causing Gwen to giggle and do it again "You knew everything about the decision at the time."

"Yes," Bellicus started "Had we agreed at the time to use our power to stop the Incurseans, our choice to stay on old business wouldn't have allowed 'This' kinda power. Could we have just snapped our fingers and done something about them? Absolutely but-"

"Would the outcome work?" Serena questioned, "If we destroyed their big laser they just call for one of the others they have. If we teleported them away-"

"It wouldn't have stopped them." Ben finished "And you guys knew they had a spare because of the powers of Alien-X that I Don't get."

"Exactly. We know what we have to at the time to make the most decisive action. This thing we're letting Ben do," Bellicus says referring to Ben being allowed to move Alien-X's Body "This...this is just feels wrong."