Chapter 15

Sweets

Humihikab pa ang mga girls habang abala kaming boys na ilagay sa likod ng picked-up ni Mavric ang mga gamit.

We're going to Boracay since the exam has finally ended, just like the girls had planned, and of course...

"You girls just stay at the van. Kami na ritong mga boys," sabi ko, tinutukoy ang kotse ni Mavric.

"Dito na ako, Brent!" si Sadie na makulit.

I invited her coz she might really kill me if she's not included in this trip. Knowing that... she participated too.

Hinagis ko ang panghuling bag, kung kanino man 'yon, na agarang humalo sa iba pang duffel bags ng mga boys.

"Doon ka sa kabila," I pointed at the van just to separate her from Shiloh coz I knew she would just piss him off. "Siksikan na rito."

"Edi kakandong ako sa kanya," she smirked and glanced at Shiloh who was yawning while wearing his black hoodie.

"Dito na tayo, Sadie!" hila ni Reena sa kanya na ipinagpasalamat ko.

"The key, Tyler," si Mavric na hinagis iyon kay Tyler.

"Tape your fucking eyes, Tyler," tukso ko lalo na't antok pa siyang tingnan.

Tyler showed his dirty finger and walked to the driver's seat. The other boys occupied the back seat while Mavric, Connor, Ronan and I were on the cargo bed as we sat at the sides together with Shiloh.

Naroon kasi sa loob si Rick. Ayoko sanang pasamahin lalo na't masama pa ang loob ko sa kanya kaso mabait naman kay Shiloh. And Shiloh seems comfortable with the boys now. Kung tutuusin, hindi lang naman si Rick ang nang-insulto sa araw na 'yon. Sadyang siya lang ang natyempuhan.

I turned the bull cap I was wearing backwards and fixed the sunglasses as soon as the sunrise hit. I was wearing a sando shirt that revealed my biceps, which is different from the looks of the others who were in their hoodies.

"Brent!" the girls called as soon as their van leveled.

I glanced at them and saw Angela taking videos of me, probably for her vlogs. I smirked and waved my hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, one of the assholes of the group," she introduced proudly.

I lowered my sunglasses and winked. Umirap ang mga girls at nagboo kaya humalakhak ako.

"Pakiligpit nga niyang boyfriend mo, Jess!" the girls shouted.

It's been quite a while now since they kept pairing us. I don't really mind since Jess seems comfortable with the teasing. Wala lang din naman sa akin.

I glanced at Shiloh, who was sitting on the floor of the cargo bed with his knees folded as he hugged it while he closed his eyes. His head was falling down, so I parted my legs more so his head could lean to the side at least.

"Ang haba na ng chats niyo! Hindi mo pa rin pala 'yan dinidelete!" Halakhak ni Mavric nang sumilip sa phone ni Tyler.

Kael has been our meme in the group, spreading his corny replies on our GC as we laugh about it and make fun of him. Gagong 'yon. Hanggang ngayon nanggigigil pa rin ako sa pagmumukha niya. Makita ko lang ulit 'yon sa court...

Pagdating sa airport ay tahimik na ang lahat. Shiloh was already wide awake, glancing from left to right as he panicked a bit to find his bag. Siniko ko siya at pinakita sa kanya na nasa akin. He calmed down and yawned again as he looked at the girls who were pulling their things.

The flight was just less than an hour. Kung wala lang agad pasok sa susunod na mga araw, we'd rather travel by land for how many hours to Caticlan airport. But then we needed to go back right away, and taking the airplane is the most convenient for this trip.