Mable

Mable grabbed her weapon, and hopped on the horse at a full gallop. "C'mon, girl! We got some truth to uncover!" She instructed. The black mare shook her mane and picked up a little more speed.
After a ten minute ride, Mable ran as fast as she could toward the arena.
She burst inside, to see Bartholomew demanding a whole bunch of people who were in the crowd. "Hey Barf face!" She shouted. Bartholomew turned to her, with anger filled eyes. "Hello. I see we're back to fun nicknames." He grinned.
"What did you do with Julie and Adam!?" She demanded.
"Well, after the hit the boy took, I'm sure he'll be dead any time now, and the girl having to take care of him, will surely die too, because she'll have no time to care for herself." He stated, as if Mable was all caught up on what had just happened. "WHERE ARE THEY!?" She screamed.
"Oh, they escaped. Now they're on the run." He informed her. Relief spread over Mable followed by sudden worry. "Okay, thanks." She said, turning around.
"Oh you really think I'm letting you go?" Bartholomew interrupted. "Get her." He demanded. Mable knew what was coming, and just as a man tried to pounce on her, she shrunk into the size of a small salt and pepper shaker. She ran, while every one looked around confused, thinking she disappeared. When she finally reached her horse, she resized and hopped on, heading back to Josh and Alex.

"He's just saying that! There's no way they'll actually die! He's just saying that to scare you." Josh assured them. Alex nodded, grimly. "Well, now we have to find them somewhere in the middle of no where! How are we going to pull that off!?" Mable worried.
"We'll figure it out." Josh stated. Mable was getting tired of Josh's positivity by now. "Stop saying that! Stop saying everything will be okay! Julie and Adam are gone, and we don't even know if we'll ever see them again! So, no, Josh! It's not okay! And I doubt we'll figure it out!" Mable shouted, with tears burning the back of her eyes.
Alex looked shocked, and Mable was too. She was always positive and she was the little kid of the group. Now, she didn't know how she felt. Two of her best friends were missing, and she was stuck with this random guy, who she barely knew. She felt terrible for feeling so suspicious of Alex's boyfriend, but he came out of no where. "How did you know those people? How did you know there was chemistry between Adam and Julie?" She started.
"What-"
"How did you know about Bartholomew's labs?" She continued. Alex sat up, and looked at Josh confused. "Now that I think about it, I barely told you that Adam ever existed until yesterday. How did you know?" Alex recalled. Josh looked pale. "I-"
"Tell us the truth, Josh. We have no time for games." Mable said, surprised that she was acting this serious. Josh looked at the ground. "I'm sorry.. My grandfather..he's the old man who was sitting beside Bartholomew. When I saw Juniper, I knew I had to get her to my grandfather. When I got to know Alex better, I actually started liking her. Really, I only want to help. At first I didn't, but now I really do." He informed them. Alex stared at the ground, with tears in her eyes. "Your grandfather...how could you?" She whispered, blinking back tears. Mable couldn't believe Josh. He really trusted his grandfather and tried working for him, and then had the audacity to date Alex, and pretend it was all fine. She hated every part of Josh. "I'm sorry! I would never try doing anything for him now I-"
"I can't date someone who would ever try hurting Julie or Adam. Admit it. If you didn't get to know me, you would bring me and my friends to your grandfather." She said, in utter shock. Josh was left speechless. He looked at the ground in shame. "I suggest you leave." Mable stated.