chapter 9

"...is that?" Xue Nushen said looking up at a familiar figure standing outside the temple.

"Ling Wen!" Xue Nushen yelled as she ran up to hug her.

"hello lady of the south...and company" Ling Wen said glancing at Xuan Ji and Xiao-Ying.

"who's she?" Xuan Ji asked hopping up the temples stairs.

"is she a friend of yours?" Xiao-Ying asked walking up the temple stairs behind Xuan Ji.

"yep this is Ling Wen the top civil god and my closest friend in all of heaven!" Xue Nushen said hugging Ling Wen around the waist.

"Xue Nushen... I must ask why you have a child with you?" Ling Wen asked glancing over at Xiao-Ying.

"a child? oh you mean Xiao-Ying! so you see I brought that little girl back from the dead..." Xue Nushen said completely ignoring how strange her sentence was.

"...well then shall we head back to heaven?" Ling Wen said grabbing Xue's wrist.

"huh? what no?! I don't wanna go back to heaven just yet!" Xue Nushen yelled before freeing her arm from Ling Wens grip.

"*sigh* how much longer are you going to stay here?" Ling Wen asked looking down at Xue Nushen.

"just a little longer!" Xue Nushen said looking up at Ling Wen.

"fine but the heavenly emperor is still awaiting you..." Ling Wen said waving Xue Nushen away.

"thank you!" Xue Nushen yelled before running over to Xuan Ji and Xiao-Ying.

"hey... Xue Nushen we have a question" Xuan Ji said looking over at her as she ran over to the two.

"what is it?" Xue Nushen said looking back and forth at the two.

"well we were wondering why exactly you recruited us..." Xuan Ji said before Xue burst out laughing.

"haha! oh right I still haven't told you two!" Xue Nushen laughed at thought of how these two had came with her without even asking what she wanted them for.

"well I brought you two on for my six part plan!" Xue Nushen said pointing her fan at the sky.

"six...part...plan?" Xuan Ji and Xiao-Ying said in unison.

"wait I'm pretty sure you mentioned that sometime earlier... but what is this "six part plan" exactly?" Xuan Ji asked.

"Ling Wen, blank scroll me!" Xue Nushen yelled holding her hand out.

"one blank scroll coming up..." Ling Wen said tossing a scroll over to her.

"thanks Ling Wen!" Xue Nushen yelled before catching the scroll.

"alright ladies sit down!" Xue Nushen ordered before she spread the blank scroll out onto the temples floor.

"the plan I've been talking about all day is something I've been working on for over a thousand years--one thousand, eight hundred, twenty-six years to be exact" Xue Nushen said looking down at the scroll Infront of her.