10.

Ghost stood at the doorway looking at me with what seemed to be gentle eyes then looked down as if he was shy. "Did I wake you?.. I apologize if I did" he asked. "No, I actually just woke up like 5 mins ago" I chuckled as I yawned, "is everything okay?" I asked. He then looked up at me and met with my eyes, "I just wanted to check on you after last night, let you know we will be leaving around 12 for our mission" he said as he was the back of his neck, was he shy or something?? "Oh okay, yeah I don't know what happened or what I did last night but I'm okay besides this pounding headache" I nervously laughed looking down.

Ghost leans on the door frame, eyes creasing "Must be from the way you were plastered last night" he said with a low strong tone, it was attractive. I then came to a realization, fuck! did he how I was? Did I do anything stupid? My eyes widened as I smacked my hand on my lips, "oh my god ..." He laughed, "it's okay, nothing happened commander, just some secrets spilled" he arched his eyebrow, I can tell he was grinning under his mask. My cheek flushed with red as he mentioned secrets, I stood frozen as I was trying to think about what I could have said. I was fucking hammered last night I couldn't remember shit.

He leaned more toward me his face inches from mine, "don't worry, it's safe with me love" he whispered in a husky flirtatious tone, his eyes looking deep into mine. He then stepped back into the hallway holding his tactical belt, "catch you later, Rose." Back to his normal affirmative tone.

Holy fuck.

I closed my door leaning my head against it as my body felt weak. Did he really just flirt with me, and yet so seductively? I breathed out as I closed my eyes tightly still in shock of what just happened, the moment felt so intense yet so powerful that I wanted to kiss him right there and then.

Ghost's Pov:

I wanted to check on Rose as last night she didn't look too great. I knocked on her door softly, hopefully she's up I don't want to wake her. I saw the door open, her hair messed up from her sleep, nose hoop crooked, and her rubbing her eyes. She looked beautiful even in the mornings, how is that even possible? I look down as a shy feeling took over, "Did I wake you?.. I apologize if I did" I spoke gently, she assured me saying she woke up not too long ago So I was relieved to not be the reason I woke her up. She explained how she had a headache from last night, she looked cute when she was nervous, I can tell with her big eyes when they start to wander like she gets flustered around me. She couldn't even look at me when she was nervous.

Once I explained how bloody hammered she was, her cheeks turned red and her eyes widened. She must have really not known what happened. I leaned closer to her as I saw she was slightly panicking inside her head probably wondering if she did anything. Scanning her face she seemed shocked herself. I couldn't help the way I wanted to be in her presence, I feel this strong pulling with us, like magnets. She made me feel warm every time I saw her or was just around her. I want to be more with her already, but I wanted to ask her the right way.

I have some planning to do.

Rose's Pov:

As I finally composed myself, I did my morning routine to get started on my day. Finishing the morning routine, I walked over to my closet throwing on my black uniform one piece that hugged my curves just about right, and clipped my leg harnesses that held my knives on one side and one pistol holster on the other. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and black mask over my nose covering my lips and exposing my eyes.

I left my room as I headed over to the break room, I checked my phone to see the time was 10:30, I still had enough time to eat and maybe shoot some targets before leaving for our mission.

As I reached the break room, I saw Soap and Gaz sitting over at the couch to what seemed to be a friendly disagreement between each other. I didn't really eavesdrop as I just wanted to eat so I could take painkillers for my headache, I must have been really fucked up to be waking up like this. I opened the fridge to scan what I could work with for breakfast. The fridge seemed empty as it only had some juices, water and milk and usual condiments. I walk over the the cabinets, there was cereal and some pancake mix, do I want to cook or be lazy today? I just shrugged as I grabbed the pancake mix.

I started mixing the pancake mix and water just enough to where the batter wasn't too watery or firm. As I started cooking, the guys sparked a conversation with me. "Aye rose, how you feeling this mornin?" Soap asked. I continued to look over my pancake as it was starting to cook slowly, "I have the most excruciating headache, I think I drank a little bit too much last night" I laughed. I flip my pancake over, nice and golden with a brown line crisp going around. They both let out a small laugh, "well, we all know who brought you back" Gaz grinning as his eyebrows went up and down, "shut up" I rolled my eyes smiling.

As some time went by I finished my food and continued to talk to the guys, I decided I wasn't going to train because it's all I did for the past week. I dart my eyes to the clock as it was only 11am, price then peeked into the break room. "Meeting in 20, mission room" He said assertively. We nodded as he left right back out, guess he was a busy man this morning.
_________________

A/n: I'm sorry this was a short boring chapter! This was just a filler as I am still trying to work up something for you guys!! Bare with me!