Agony of a witch

-no one's pov-

As the golden scouts brought the covenless witches the Empress's castle, Lilith looked off of the balcony and then went back inside the castle to see a stained glass portrait of the Empress.

"I haven't forgotten what you've promised me, I will bring you my sister, Empress Intuso" Lilith said "then why the delay?" Kiki asked. "Eh- kikimora!" "The Day of Unity is fast approaching and other teams have bound many rogue witches to covens, and yet the owl lady still roams free. Are you protecting her?"

"Rest assured, Kiki, I have everything under control." Lilith said as she snapped her fingers and the golden scout's came immediately.
"Today we capture Eda, once and for all."

-Meanwhile at the owl house-

"Hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot..." hooty said as he snored. "Good. That infernal house demon is asleep." Lilith said as she then signaled the scouts. "Surround the house." She demanded.

"Sleep walking... sleepwalking... Sleep hooting!"
Hooty then smashed his own head into the ground and got to Lilith. "Hi, Lilith. Peekahoot!" And he head butted Lilith into a tree.

"Sorry, Eda doesn't like trespassers but I'm always here to make new friends." Hooty said as he fought all the scouts almost effortlessly. "Look at me! I'm a person now! Wobbly, Wobbly, ohh, blackout" and he punched a scout by possessing another scout.

"Bye, friend. I feel like dancing." And he hit the scouts with his...body? Lilith reached for her staff and tried to hit hooty with blue fire. "I did it! Oh, he, look, it's a bug!" Hooty said as he bent over and Lilith missed.Horribly. And hit a tree, causing it to fall in her direction. She survived the fall of the tree but looked pretty ragged.

"Ah just an old leaf. Well, that's good, too." Hooty said as he still ate the leaf. As hooty kept beating up the scouts while Eda was looking through binoculars. "Hooty, oh your a thorn in my side." Eda said in a proud-ish tone "but you always dig your way into my heart." "Oh magic 'Sghetti" luz said as the was about to stick her hand in the bowl of blue noodles.

"Hey that 'Sghetti is witche's wool, it repels powerful spells. Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made from this stuff" eda said as she held some of the wool in her hand "I'm worth salt. I want cloak!" "Easy kid. With the power of the empress's goons at my doorstep, I need this for protection, they've really stepped up their attacks lately..."

"I think I finally understand why the Empress wants you so badly. She's got the hots for you doesn't she?" Luz said and Eda clicks her tongue. "But no. Empress Intuso wants to control all wild magic through her coven system. She ordered my capture years ago because I refused to fall in line... and it's not a very big rumor, but, some believe she has a daughter..."

"And he won't stop until she's got you..." "aww don't feel so worried. Im a master escape artist, not even the lapis guard could catch me! And plus the only thing that can slow me down is my curse, and that hasn't bothered me for weeks!" Eda said and so soon after that she transformed.

"King!" "Eh?" "Get the elixir, Now!"

Eda gasps and sees that she's In her childhood room. Then the door behind her opens to reveal a shadow. "You know, I'm getting a little tired of this game, so why don't you just show me your face?" Eda said as she then touched luz's face and an elixir bottle in her mouth.

"Oh thanks for this...and those" "hey your gem! It's still dark" "ah No it's not. Your nuts." "The curse has been getting worse, and you've been hiding it" "ah your right. It's taking more elixir to turn me back, and more magic to keep the curse from rearing it's feathery head" "what happens if you use your magic up? Do you... do you die?" Luz asked