hitman

Dark deku pov

I had just finished the katsudon that gave me All might, when a black and white portal opens, out of it comes a figure in a long white gown full of rips and gray stains.

He also had a white mask around his neck tightened with a strong rope that passed inside bichi in the mask.... On it were 4 holes 2 for the eyes 1 for the mouth and one for the nose....

You could see his smile, he had perfectly white teeth and chapped lips.

As soon as I saw him I used the fog quirk of the 6th To avoid being seen, I was surrounded by those strange portals.... I used float and reached a tower helping myself with the black flip.

Having done this another portal opened in front of me, I began to dangle between one building to another always using float and black flip, I reached the top of a skyscraper, the portals opened behind me could not keep up....

I started running again, I had to come up with something.... I knew nothing about this quirk, how was I going to do it?

Maybe if... I got lost in my thoughts and a portal opened up in front of me and I couldn't avoid it....

I went through it, after all, it wasn't all my fault, I hadn't had a minimum of 5 hours sleep for 2 weeks, I was devastated.

I'm not sure what happened next because I fainted, I only know that a few hours later I was surrounded by white and another portal had opened in front of me.

I tried to avoid it but again I failed.

"You're in bad shape kid," said one of the previous possessors, "huh yeah," I replied wryly.

Once through I found myself in my class, everyone seemed younger, less scared or traumatized by life.... They seemed almost, happy....

I hadn't felt or seen that emotion in weeks, maybe it had been more than 2 months since someone smiled.... Someone good at least.

I stood there, impaled, staring at them in shock, stunned....

There was also kaccan, I had missed him so much.... He had sacrificed himself for me, he could have died, and he knew it, yet he took courage and saved me.

Aizawa sensei who was behind me grabbed me with his scarf and asked, "Who are you and what happened?" He had a stern voice and yet I began to cry....

I looked into his eyes , then I looked at his leg, it was there whole.

I cried and then started laughing, I probably had blood coming out of my nose but I laughed and cried, it was a desperate, liberating laughter....

Aizawa's scarf tightened even more, I spit blood, luckily I didn't have my hood down, I wasn't going to clean it.

"Stop, please," I said softly, gasping for air.

The grip loosened, I breathed and said, "I am Midoriya Izuku.... I think I'm from the future, what year and month are we?"

"November 2344," said a female voice in the background.

"I'm from 2346, February 7 of 2346," I turned toward the class, we were so carefree, there were no big problems back then....

The grip had lifted completely, I grabbed the phone, luckily it was still working, I called All might.

Drin drin "Young Midoriya can you hear me!"  "Yes! Thank goodness! I was attacked by a villain and am stuck in the past.... Please alert Best Jeans and Endeavours."
"Are you okay? Your mother will never forgive me..." "all right! Thank you, if you have new news about Afo please warn.... I'm going now! "

I finished the call and rested my cell phone in my pocket.

Aizawa looked at me worriedly, "are you sure you're okay?" I replied "Yes, just a little tired, no big deal" I lowered my mask and waved "I'm going now!" I used the quirk of the 6th and escaped by activating the one-for-all at 15%.

Unfortunately, the adrenaline load in my body had worn off and all the fatigue was setting in, as I ran outside the walls of the Au I thought "should I go live?" I backed up and went back to the 1A classroom a bit dejected.