what happened to you?

Dark deku pov.

Once back in the classroom I was assailed with questions, I wanted to sleep.... Even on the floor, I didn't care.

Fortunately, the sensei had noticed and, once the class had calmed down, escorted me to the dormitories.

On the way he had asked me a few questions about the future "Are you a professional hero?" "No, actually I would be a vigilante supported by the professional heroes."

"Explain more."
"Here, we made a team up: me, All might, hawks, Best Jeans and Endeavours"

"Why did they team up with you? You are a vigilante after all."

"They pushed me to become one, I won't say anything more on that subject"

"Why are you so tired? What have you done?"
"All for one, the dark age is back....
Only I can defeat it and besides I help the remaining population to protect themselves, the agencies are distributing support items to everyone.... It is impossible to reason with them unless you prove yourself to them or put your life in danger."

Sensei looked at me, looking almost shocked, wondering " how does he put up with this?" I actually wondered that myself....

We arrived at the dormitory, I took a vacant room and fell asleep, my sleep was so deep that I didn't dream.... The next morning I woke up at 10 o'clock, remembered everything, and I must say it was like an extra security to be in the past, without any imminent danger that could kill you at any moment.

I found a note that said, "come to the gym with your costume, we are waiting for you."

There was no need to change since I was already in my costume.

I rushed downstairs, there was no one in the kitchen, I then rushed to the gym, they were working out.

Aizawa sensei had approached me along with all might and they had seated me.

"You want information about the future right?" I had asked, they nodded.

"What happened to your hero costume first?" asked all might.

"There was a war, they destroyed everything, killed Millions of people injured more than hundred thousand, many heroes retired and All for one in Shigaraki's body attacked me, then once the war was over and I woke up no one repaired my costume" then I continued "I have to go back to my timeline as infretta as possible"

"We will ask the professor in the support class to help you," Aizawa said.

"Adm. All right."

"Now, we would like you to train with... Younger you, in short our Midoriya" He said all might.
I nodded, not sure if he had already used the Black flip but maybe I could help him with the other powers.

I approached him, he was shaking, I looked at him and asked, "Have you unlocked this power yet?" I showed him the black flip, he looked at me and nodded " do you know how to use it?" I asked

He replied, "No, it's too powerful."
"Have you had any visions?"
"Yes, one night."
"Alright, how much percentage can you use?"
"About 15%."
"Let's start then."

I suggested we start by trying to raise the percentage, "try using 20%" I said, I could use up to the false 100% but I only used 25%

I decided not to use the other powers under the advice of the 7th.

I lowered my mask, I felt from him a slight shiver behind my back but we started.

"I must dodge your attacks, hit me" of course I kept the danger sense for this challenge.

I started dodging one punch with 15%, then 2 air smashes, (that would be the ones where he creates air projectiles) and then five more in a row, the danger sense just sent a few shudders, no big deal.

I started attacking too, threw an air kick with a lot of power, this created an air projectile similar to the air smash but done with the legs.

I knocked Izuku to the ground, he tried to counterattack by launching himself into the air and using a California smash but this only made him fall back fell back on the ground, I collided against him.

I saw a sparkle in his eyes, the black flip activated and surrounded me, "thank you for existing danger sense," I said as I leapt into the air and leaned against a gym beam.

I did the same thing myself, surrounded him with black flip, caught him, pushed him toward me and kicked him in the stomach without using one-for-all and sent him back to the ground.

I went down with float, and landed in front of him who had started writing something in the notebook.

"You made a crucial mistake..." I said
He looked at me in curiosity "you don't know how to use all your moves well, when you were in the air you could have leaned on a beam like I did so that you wouldn't be thrown back and your attack wouldn't lose power, also you need to train the black flip, you could have helped yourself so much with that."

I took a nice breath and then continued "We have many quirks as you already know, I only used 2 and beat you, maybe you were excited and didn't think but you need to start improving fast, when the real battle comes what are you going to do?
When you are the last hope you will do? Huh? When you no longer have your friends to support you and help you what will you do? Work and be ready for the worst, because it will come..."

I breathed deeply, looked at my feet and looked at him again "Sorry, I'm just...stressed" I looked at kaccan, had a fasch back, saw his body full of blood, damaged internal organs basin pierced by red and black spikes... All this to save me, save me, a Deku trying his best but failing.

"Boy calm down, you'll see that everything will work out.... You'll make it," the fifth said to me, "thank you."

"Let's continue training shall we?" I asked, he nodded.

I had him practice the black flip and finally managed to summon him.

In this mission I was helped a lot by the 5th, I think he doesn't hear him speak because every time I answered he looked at me strangely.

Suddenly Hazume popped up from behind me, I turned to her, she was smiling as always, she hadn't changed much she was just a little shorter.

"Izuku, give me your costume, I'll take care of fixing it, I'll take care of the car too," she smiled, I smiled back.

I explained to the past me how to control float, managed to float a few inches.

We were both tired, I had to change and put on normal clothes to continue the workout, instead he was exhausted after using float.

He sat down on a bench nearby, I in turn walked away and called All might.

"Hello?"
"Hello All might, how is the research going?"
"There is no improvement, are you okay?"
"Yes, don't worry, I'll be back soon.... Don't say anything to mi mother okay?"
"Alright, I will call you with updates" beep beep

Call ended.