Destruction

It was a normal day in the village of joshia, the leader josh was doing his normal things, which was mainly just dictating the villagers and killing toddlers, the standard day here, it was about 2:00pm when the destruction began, a new threat other then a dragon came from beyond the massive rock wall that kept them safe, a Spiderman, it was invisible, almost like a ghost. it could go in and out of invisibility like it was nothing, It carried acid with it that was attached to it's belt, in glass bottles that were acid proofed, The Spiderman that they had called Ghost spider started to throw these bottles of acid at buildings and guards, melting anything and everything it touched on contact, The people were all evacuated but there were heavy casualties, the acid was starting fires and burning through houses, the village was burning and destroyed, the leader josh had came out of his castle and ordered every guard to shoot the spider man, but it was to fast and the arrows and bullets fired all missed.

The Ghost spider ducked and weaved away from the things being fired and thrown at it, and one of its acid filled bottles fell off of its belt, landing on a innocent persons face, directly burning their eyes and giving them some sort of minor transformation, the ghost spider heard the persons screams and immediately felt horrible because its only target was the guards and josh, once the ghost spider heard the poor persons screams it cloaked and retreated, josh chased after it the best he could while the person with the burned eyes continued their transformation.

The person screamed out in pain as they're eyes were almost completely melted, the person grew very small demon like wings and horns, and they nails grew into claws, the acid seemed to have an effect on him that was mutating him.

The persons hair went from a light brown to a dark black in a short time, and soon enough the person was being melted and mutated and was in terrible pain, now blind he had to navigate around on his own, and he began to make his through the burnt town.

After a while of walking through the destroyed town he got to where everyone else in the was and he was surprisingly in the worst condition out of everyone, apart from the dead people that is. 

Somehow, nobody questioned his new appearance and he was healed to the best of the healers abilities, however the man was still blind.

                                                                                           ᓚᘏᗢ 

That's the end of this part, I haven't made  a story in about 3 years, so I apologize if its bad, this is based off of a roleplay me and my friends are doing, its not exactly the best roleplay or finished and the story isn't accurate to the actual rp to much, but this time this story is in the pov of my oc Spiderdevil. please let me know if words are misspelled or missing.