003

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟻𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟼:𝟺𝟹𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟼:𝟺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

.~*+-•-+*~.

The L/N's were well known for their lavish parties that they hosted every month or so. Once the month of January was over, they hosted yet another elegant formal where people from all over the neighborhood joined.

Of course, the greasers weren't invited. But it wasn't like these parties were to die for. It was simply a get-together with wine and champagne. Everyone was able to dance and have fun with each other.

Y/N didn't approve of these extravagant get-togethers. She usually kept to herself in her bedroom with her best friends Patty and Cherry.

The three usually spent their time, sitting in a circle and gossiping with each other until the night was over.

During the entire time, Y/N couldn't seem to get her mind off that boy she saw at the carnival. She wanted to see his beady black eyes again. And his denim jacket. And boy, his smell of cigarettes and ash seemed to be addicting to the girl.

It had been two weeks and the girl still couldn't get her mind off that boy. She just wanted to see him. To look at him.

"Mhm, and he was all like "Please, Cherry. Come back to me I'll change." Wah wah wah." Cherry chuckled to her friends, one of them seeming to not be focused one bit on her story of her cheating boyfriend.

"I told you he's not worth it." Patty chuckled, taking a bite of her cheese and crackers. Cherry frowned and looked to the side.

"I don't know though, he could be a real sweetheart sometimes. And maybe I can change him. I can turn him into a real great person." Cherry suggested to Patty, who shook her head and scoffed.

"Boys like them never change." Patty scoffed, looking at Y/N, who was zoning out and staring down at her fingers that were placed in her lap.

Patty was speaking from experience. And she was referring to Dallas Winston, the boy that wouldn't change a thing about himself for her.

"Y/N? You okay?" Her friend asked, staring at the girl as she snapped herself back into reality and nodded her head with a fake smile.

"I'm fine it's just... do you know a Johnny?" Y/N asked, finally letting her thoughts escape her mind, and bringing them to her friends. Cherry shook her head up and down.