- ''You two are sleeping in the double bed...''

Just a little thing based on the segment in series 8 episode 6 where the boys go caravanning.

Enjoy!

~ Candy

*~*~*

"You two are sleeping in the double bed... I'm gonna ring the Daily Mail immediately." Jeremy jokes, once the three of them are settled down for the night in the caravan.

Jeremy, taking up a very small makeshift bed that would be much better suited to fit Richard, rather than all 6'5 of one Jeremy Clarkson. Leaving both James and Richard to share the double bed.

James and Richard have no problem sharing the double bed, of course they don't. But for camera's sake, and the fact that they haven't exactly let Jeremy in on their relationship, they've got to pretend that they don't like it. They've got to pretend that there's nothing going on between them.

Which is an easy enough task. They've been pretending for quite a while now, anyway, and so far, no one has begun to question anything. Not even Jeremy.

They're certain that Jeremy hasn't begun to suspect anything, at least. Because as soon as he does, James and Richard know for a fact that he would say something about it. Nothing negative, of course, or even publicly. They know that Jeremy won't react negatively if he was to find them out.

He certainly won't go off and ring the Daily Mail like he had just joked that he would in regards to the two of them sharing the double bed, anyway. Jeremy wouldn't do anything like that to them.

However, he may react a bit negatively to the fact that they've kept this all a secret from him. He'll no doubt be hurt that they've chosen to keep him in the dark in regards to their relationship over the past two years.

And they are going to tell him, of course they are. They just... haven't found the right time to do it.

"That does not look comfortable at all, Jeremy." Richard says, laughing a little as he watches Jeremy attempt to get comfortable in his little coffin-sized bed.