Chapter Four

Lily woke up about an hour later. She had the taste of blood in her mouth. She sat up and looked around. She was in a dimly lit room. Where am I this time? She noticed a door and started to make her way towards its, but stopped halfway there.

The door began to open as something on the other side of it began growling. Lily backed up, her breath became shaky. A dog walked into the room. She could see it bearing its sharp teeth. In an instant the dog ran towards her. She tried to run from it, but it caught up to her quickly. It bit her arm and dragged her to the ground. She screamed as it bit deeper into her arm. A high pitched whistle filled the room. The dog quickly retreated. Lily held her arm as she curled up and began crying.

"How do you like our attack dog?" A soldier said as he walked in. "State of the art, military trained. Once they're on a target they won't get off until a whistle of a certain pitch is blown." He picked her up and started to carry her out of the room. She tried to fight back but found that she didn't have the energy to do anything.

A few minutes later he walked into the room he needed to go to. He set Lily on an operating table in the center of the room. A scientist walked over and tied her wrists and ankles to the bed. He walked over to a console by the wall and began to push buttons.

Sadie was sitting in the chair next to the operating table. "I fucking hate when he does that." She growled as another scientist pulled the bullet out of her. "I'm not bullet proof. I think he realizes that and just does it because he likes to toy with me. I'm not his fucking toy." She noticed Lily, but didn't bother to acknowledge her. Instead, she just left the room.

"We're going to have fun with you." The scientist said, turning to look at Lily. "This going to be extremely painful for you." She hooked up several wires to Lily's body. She nodded to the other scientist, who flipped a switch. Within seconds electricity coursed through Lily's body.

Lily felt her body begin to tear apart. Electricity was going through her at intense speeds. She began crying, but quickly realized that crying was pointless. After a few seconds she couldn't take it anymore. She screamed louder than she had ever screamed before. Her screams echoed through the halls of the prison. Within a few minutes she passed out from the pain her body was experiencing.

After the electricity stopped the scientists began unhooking the wires from Lily's body. She began to cough and smoke came off her body. Her eyes opened as she sat up. She looked in the mirror that was across the room. Her eyes were glowing a bright red.

"Of course he went with a teenager." A voice said. What the fuck. Lily thought. Those words came out of my mouth, but I didn't say them. What did they do to me? I can't control anything that I am doing. Somebody please help me.

"Well, Charlotte, how do you feel?" One of the scientists asked. "Anything abnormal?"

"I feel amazing." Charlotte said. "Like I could take on the entire world." She stood up and walked over to the mirror. She noticed the scar that was over her left eye. She shrugged it off. Came with her body, I guess. Charlotte thought. She grabbed both of the scientists and slammed their heads together, killing them instantly.

No! Lily thought. What the fuck? Why did she have to do that?

"How are you adjusting to her body Charlotte?" The Hellcat asked, walking into the room.

"It's alright, I don't like the fact that Sadie banged it up first. It works though, and my consciousness transferred without a hitch. On a different note, do I have the same abilities that Sadie has?" Her eyes had stopped glowing, but were still red.