Chapter 13: Big News

Recovery Girl was filling out some paperwork. As she continued her work, the doors were kicked from the hinges and embedded against the wall

"Granny Chiyo, she needs attention!" Izuku said

"Okay, but did you really need to kick down my door?" Chiya asked. "Lay her down over there and I'll do a check up."

"My hands were full, what did you expect?" Izuku asked as he put the little girl down.

"What's your name?" Recovery Girl asked.

"E...Eri," The girl known as Eri said.

"And my name is Izuku Midoriya," Izuku said.

Eri looked down to the floor.

"I'm sorry you had to waste your time on me." she said sadly.

"Eri. I didn't waste my time. In fact, I like to say I was at the right place at the right time!" Izuku told her, "After all its a hero's job to protect people who are in danger."

"R-really?"

"Of course!" Izuku said as he patted her head.

Ochako made her way to the infirmary hearing this was where Izuku was. She was gonna knock on the door until she saw it was embedded to the wall.

"Um... knock knock?"

"Come in, Uraraka. There's not much of a door left." Chiyo noted.

Eri hid behind Izuku as she was very shy around new people, and scared of them.

"Oh, it's okay, Eri. She's friendly." Izuku told Eri. Eri then peeked her head over Izuku's shoulder to get a glimpse of Ochako.

"She's pretty," Eri whispered.

"I know." Izuku whispered back. "So, anyway. Ochako, this is Eri. Eri, this is Ochako."

"Ohhh she is so cute," Ochako said as she bent down, "Hi my name is Ochako Uraraka."

"Opato Ubabapa?"

At this, Izuku laughed at Eri's pronunciation.

"No no, Eri. Ochako Uraraka." Ochako repeated.

"Obato Udadaba?"

Izuku then started to turn purple from laughing too hard.

"Hmmm... can you say Izuku Midoriya?" Ochako asked.

"Ipoopoo.."

Izuku then stopped laughing at what Eri just called Izuku. This time, Ochako was laughing even harder than Izuku!

"So where did she come from?" Ochako asked.

"Well... from a guy who had a plague doctor mask but it just covered the mouth." Izuku noted.

"You mean that guy?" Recovery girl asked.

Izuku nodded.

"All I know is that he isn't a threat anymore without his hands," Izuku said.

Ochako gasped.

"You didn't..."

"I did." Izuku told her.

"Well... I want to say a bad word right now but I know better than to say one near a child. You just handicapped an S class villain! That 'guy' is named Chai Chisaki, widely known as Overhaul. Now... how did you tear his hands off?" Chiyo asked.

"He summoned a giant fire lizard with his arm and blew his hands off." Eri said, "It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw."

"Okay... the fact that a child said that to someone getting turned into lizard food tells me that you'll... probably need therapy." Chiyo said.