The Plan is Settled

"XD, I had a dream" George softly said, his head resting on the back of his cushioned seat.
There was a deafening silence.
"Why isn't it as simple as the past? Why did that happen?" George then continued. "XD, maybe there another way. A way where no one has to die."
Silence.
George chuckled.
"Who am I even talking to. You're not even here." George murmured as he closed his eyes momentarily before snapping them open.
"Alright, we have to move on. It already began," George continue to mutter to himself as he pushed himself up and walked out of his room.

Technoblade was outside once again in his training area, whipping swords and training his agility. His mind raced back to the day at the Masked empire. His heart pounded to the day he had his public rigged spar with Tommy. Everything in his body tensed and his lungs heaved, wanting oxygen, yet Techno didn't stop, pushing himself further to the limit.
As he reached a point, Techno coughed and wheezed, gripping hard on the wooden sword. His eyesight blurred for a second, but then realized the upcoming presence.
With a glance, Techno stared into a wooden cup of water. He continued up as he stared at the hand holding it, and finally to emperor George who had a sly smile on his face.
Techno raised an eyebrow, but still took the water, gulping it down quickly because of the lack of water.
"What bring you here, emperor George?" Techno asked, facing George properly and doing a polite bow.
George smiled, "I'll cut to the chase for you. I know you're a busy man."
Techno eyed George with suspicion but didn't interrupt.
"We're taking down the Masked empire on the last day of the summer festivals," emperor George calmly said.
Technos eyebrows furrowed and his fists tightened around the sword even harder.
George looked around cautiously, but there wasn't anyone in sight who could possibly eavesdropping on two princes.
"No," Techno just replied, ready to turn back around to get back to his training.

"Aren't you concerned how Dream is able to beat you that day? Are you going to continue being controlled by him?" George stated.

Techno froze. His eyes slowly glanced at George who continued to stand there with a serious look on his face.
"How. Do you know that?" Techno said, his voice coming out cold and solid.
"I have my ways..but that's not important. What's important now is if you're in. My empire is positively doing it. As you're the army's commander, with your help from how strong your army is along with you, it's a guarantee win," George continued to say.
"Prince Wilbur already is in this."
Techno flinched. What is with all these people using his family as bait and excuses. He's tired of these sad excuses as way to lure him.
"You said you already know what happened that day. We have no chance. They're the most powerful for a reason," Techno directly remarked.
George just smiled coldly replying back, "That's because you didn't have me. Don't worry about it. Leave Dream just for me. You guys can handle the rest, can you?"
Techno gave a long silence, hesitant about it all. Why did Wilbur even agree to this?
"Well, you can make your decision by tonight. See me at my guest room at 9pm. Wilbur will be there too. I'll explain it there then," George whispered, bowing his head before strolling away.
Techno stood there, an odd and uncomfortable feeling surging through his stomach. It wasn't the cause of his training now. It was the feeling of a bad decision. This wasn't going to end well. He knew it, and he fell right into it.

Tommy was about to start leaving out his room when his stomach did a huge flip. It twisted and stormed, dying to be let out. Tommy clutched onto his stomach, hands quivering as thoughts of the conversation between Niki emerged into his mind. Tommy quickly tried to sit back down on the bed, but it didn't help. The odd feeling of pain and soreness kept rumbling in him, refusing to die down. His heart pounded harder than ever, scared. He was...scared. It was hard to admit, but even though his life has been nothing but annoyance to his family members, he was scared to die. The unfamiliarity of death waited for him at every corner. He just..didn't have anyone to tell this to. No one could possibly..
Knock. Knock.
Tommy's eyes flickered to the door. His mouth tightened, wandering how to respond.
"Yes?" Tommy murmured, loud enough to be heard from the other side.
"Prince Theseus, it's just me. I know I left a couple minutes ago, but I just need to talk," Dream's voice sounded.
Tommy stopped moving. He didn't know how he could ever explain this to anyone. How could he put this into words.