Chapter 7

Jenna's pov

Sometimes, I think if the latches of my mind have gone rusty or worn. I dangled my legs under the table, almost about to finish his schedule.

The telephone beside my PC rang,

"it's Allen, We have a meeting to attend at Wimbledon LTD. It's about our new project!" He groaned

"Okay," I barely pulled out a voice

I yanked open the first drawer took a diary out and rushed behind him before he could leave me out. It went awkward in the elevator as we didn't know what kind of conversation to start. As soon as the elevator opened, I took out a sigh and rushed out strutting to keep up with him as we walked towards his car.

He pulled out the remote and pantomimed a "get in."

"how in the world am I supposed to act like now, a so-called wife or forced to-be P.A" I talked to myself "this is getting so frustrating and I don't know how i'm supposed to make it right." I gave that a little thought and decided to let it work on automatic mode. I perfected my face and clothes with the help of the sun-shield mirror while he stared at me with a weird look, not knowing what it's supposed to mean.

On the way, I couldn't stop the butterflies on thoughts of how i'm settled in that passenger seat where he never lets anyone have their butts on. I also tried to take a few glances at him. After all, I can't deny he has incredible looks. I know I've been bragging about it a lot, but it's just facts, and you've got to accept it. Maybe soon, like some rom-com novels, he'll be my puppet. You never know what kismet has up its sleeves.

We reached the office building like in twenty minutes, and I've got to agree it looks awesome! I don't mean the office building I work in doesn't, but it seems I've got bored of seeing it every day, and now it just looks like a common one.

The manager welcomed us and led us to the board room where everyone was already settled, and I was kinda embarrassed since it seemed we were the last ones. They all stood up as soon as we entered.

"Welcome, MR Allen," one of the guys spoke as if he was meeting his favourite idol. No one but him? come on. Have a good taste, at least. I mean, he seems sweet, but trust me, he is 'unpredictably grumpy'

Since I've got to know him, he is totally different than what I was expecting him to be the first time I met him at the café. I actually thought he was going to be some outgoing, talkative, and some gentleman kinda guy. He is quite the opposite! He is the perfect description of never judge a book by its cover.

"Afternoon, I am the personal assistant of MR Allen," I introduced myself while they nodded positively in response.

It took like two hours for that boring meeting to come to an end. Finally, we did that typical greet and left. I hopped in the seat with my glowy face, and this time, the seat belt did it again, but I was determined to make it move! It took a total of three jerks to make it work, I could see him almost leaning over to help me, but Alas! it worked. I didn't want my nose greeting his again. I can't deal with the same twice embarrassing moments again. I'd be dumb if I would let that happen!

Just then, my phone buzzed up. It was Sav.

"You know I saw Allen in the morning, and he looked totally hot in that black suit. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He's just the perfect guy. How I wish I dated him 😍🥰"

" I think you're just obsessed with his looks, not much of the dating type of guy you'd prefer. He's an asshole"

"Potato, PO-TAH-TO"

"it's not. It's different. Anyways, if I start this, it might never end and I know you wouldn't give a fuck about it. Once you get a guy, you'll understand."

"okay mother! now, can you sneak a picture of Allen for me since you're his P.A now?"

I don't know if I should tell her about it. I would be cruel if I did that knowing damn well how she is obsessed with him. She will eventually come to know about it, and I Can't keep on playing hide and seek with her forever. She had to know about it orelse I'll be the 'ditcher'. I'll have to find the right time to tell her about this. Till then, let her live with her weird fantasies.

"I'll do that if you want me to get fired!"
"Please, just try!?" I chuckled at her 'high school guy-crush' kinda behaviour.

That would be a difficult task, but I'd try. I would also like to have one throw targets at him whenever he makes me angry
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you enjoyed this one. Don't forget to vote, guys, please. Show support.