2.

A/n: yall this is one kinda spicy...

Kai's Pov

Today AMP had hit 1 million on YouTube and we we're geeked. Our moms had called to congratulates us today and some fans and of course y/n.

We were planning going out to the club so I had to dress up. I checked on y/n to so see if she was ready

And damn she looked fine as fuck

It was sort of revealing but I knew it was only for me tonight. Her outfit gave me a great view of her ass, then she turned around and walked up to me wrapping her arms around my neck

"You like it baby"? she asked lowly

"You know I do you look good asf I don't want to leave" I replied

"Well we have to so let's get going" she walked away swaying her hips, I bit my lip looking at her

We all made it to the club I stayed by y/n the whole time I wasn't entertaining any woman but still having a good time.

A song in particular came on which made y/n grind against me I immediately got hard and I held onto her waist and groaned in her ear.

"Fuck y/n quit" I groaned

"I don't want to tho" she smirked

"Fuck"

Duke walked up to me and told me they were about to head out so we went along with them back to the AMP house.

We got back and we we're all still drinking and partying till Jon called us all over for truth or dare.

"Alright everyone yall ready for this truth or dare"? A lot of cheering and yea's were heard

"Alright let's begin..."

30 minutes later

"Alright Kai truth or dare" Chris asked

"Dare" I said leaning back

"I dare you and duke to have a threesome with y/n or you gotta sniff someone's drawls"

"What the fuck kind of dare?!"

"Pick your battles Mr.Cenat"

I looked over at y/n sighing "Fine..."

"Alright go on then"!

I brung y/n up to my room with duke following behind, once we got in it was a awkward silence for a while till duke spoke up

"I got permission to touch yo girl dawg?"

I hesitated but I just wanted to get this over with "sure"

Duke's Pov

I walked up to y/n pulling her up by her neck and started kissing her, I started off slow until she added tongue I sucked on her tongue making her moan.

I pulled away to take off my shirt and kiss her again the kiss was getting sloppy and she sucked on my tongue I grabbed her neck tonguing her down and move towards the bed. Kai moved me out the way so he could kiss her too, I began taking off the rest of clothes leaving me in my boxers.

Kai started undressing her till she was fully exposed and naked she moved to the middle of the bed making us follow her.

I looked up at her with permission and went to her neck leaving little kisses around till I started sucking she made some noises trying not to be loud.

"C'mon y/n it's fine be loud" I whispered in her ear

"..fuck" she whimpered

Kai moved down rubbing her clit, she released some moans from her mouth. I was sucking on one her of her tits and playing with the other, she gripped my dreads.

"Ahh..fuck"

I moved away from her tits and went down where Kai was and started sucking her clit, Kai put his tongue in her hole she tried moving away we both reached up gripping her waist so she would stop moving.

Y/n's Pov

Kai and Duke were both eating me out it felt so good. Who would've thought getting ate out by two people would've felt so fucking good.

"Duke fuck..my clit s-stop" I shuddered

I threw my head back feeling myself tighten around around Kai's tongue. I felt myself about to cum.

"Kaiii I'm gonna cum"! I gripped his and Duke's hair moaning

"Cum y/n" Duke said, I cummed immediately.

They both licked up my liquids I was still so sensitive, I pulled Kai up and kissed him he tongued me down and I moaned into his mouth, I reached down trying to pull down his boxers I just wanted his dick already.

He pulled away from my lips and pulled down his boxers for me duke had already took his off and whew chile he was big but not bigger than Kai they were about the same size.

They both went into the bed with me duke came between my legs flipping me on my stomach and putting my ass into the air he smacked my ass I jolted up

"You ready"? He asked rubbing my ass

I nodded my head I felt him line up at my entrance I felt the tip go in then the rest of his length. "Mhmm ahh"

He started thrusting faster and holding on to my waist Kai came in front of me his dick in my face I grabbed onto it rubbing the tip there was precum oozing out of his tip I licked up some of it then moved away.

"Fuck duke harder" I screamed

He grabbed my hair and went ballistic he was moaning in groaning in my ear. "Yesss daddy"!

Kai's Pov

I grabbed y/n's face putting my dick in her mouth she began to suck, I pushed her head down some more making her gag on my dick

"Your throat feels so good baby shit" I threw my head back

She moved from my dick stroking it and sucked my balls moaning in the process she moved away sucking on my tip then she went down.

She pulled back up moaning out loud "Dukee I'm cumming"!

He stroked fast inside of her trying to reach his and hers release. I stroked my dick about to cum y/n opened her mouth waiting for my nut to shoot out.

After a minute I released in her mouth she pulled back showing me she swallowed it all smiling at me.

Duke's Pov

I pulled out of y/n nutting on her back after she cummed too I fell onto the bed next to y/n she looked up panting

"C'mon baby let's wash up" Kai said

She groaned about to sleep I pulled her up taking to her to the restroom letting her do her business, she came out letting my carry her back in the bed I put Kai's shirt on her and laid her down. Me and Kai stayed up until she fell asleep after she did we went to sleep.

ALRIGHTTTT IM DONE😭

CLAP IT FOR ME YK🤭

So did we all like it lmk yk? I wanna know what yall thought

Suggestions?

Again I would like to take requests so if u have one leave them in the conversations or comments

Until next time✌

Love-The Author🤭