Chapter 2

26 years later

In Busan

It was a normal sunny day on the beach of the sea in Busan. A boy was dipping his feet in the water and talking, watching the sky, as if the sky is listening to him. He always comes here to talk, complain and to admire his brother to his mom and dad. I think it's been 19 years that his mom and dad passed away. He doesn't have anyone except his brother hobi and yes of course a small seaside eatery. Where two of these boys vend seafood, only he and his brother.

{Jungkook's pov}

"You know what eomma, I'm really angry with you, you discriminated against me. How can you make hobi hyung too intelligent and me didn't. He always knows, what I want, am I angry or not, or happy or lying. But I don't know anything about him, why " he pouted cutely and complained to his mother, "he hid everything from me so I couldn't be upset but what about him, nowadays he has been upset for a long time. I don't like when he hides his problems or doesn't laugh. Now I'm a big boy eomma, googie became a big boy, he can understand his hyung. Please you go and tell him not to do that." I sighed sadly while watching the sky which is not blue because of the rays. I came here in the morning. I come here every day to talk to them, and went back home by 10 but today I got late it was almost lunch time.

{End of pov}

"I am going eomma or he will scold me .. ok bye.. I'll meet you tomorrow" left saying, giggling, hoping on his feet like a bunny as he is.

▪️◾▪️

When he reached there in his house, he heard something, something like someone was yelling, screaming, the noise was coming from the bedroom. He entered in the room and saw hobi and suga fighting on something. His eyes widened, started running towards them, tripping down, managing to reach up. He couldn't believe in his eyes, what he saw, it was the first time that they were fighting on something or for someone. The couple he saw only respect and love between, they were fighting.

"Hyung, leave him" that was the first sentence escaped from his mouth, there was a horrific scene going on there in there bedroom, Suga's shoulder was bleeding, and got scratches on the back and hand. There was a cut, not that deep but bleeding wasn't stopping. Still with those bleeding arms Hobi was captured by him, pressed on the wall. Both of his hands were tightly held by him, pushing more tightly, leaving red marks on.

They both were looking at each other, gritting teeth and clenching their jaws, anger was clearly visible in their eyes. Kook held Suga's arm pulling at him to calm him down, repeating the same sentence while wiping his own tears which was continuously falling down seeing them like this. " Hyung please, leave him." In those days, he never gets to know that they can even fight? with words only, but here the scene was much more different of the imagination.

His eyes again teared up, because he wasn't leaving his hyung, setting free on his hold, which was hurting his hyung. "please! what happened to you" his weeping was turning into hiccups with each second still managed to say further fighting with his own fear and numbness in his body. "why are you doing this?"

Suga hyung left his hands, backing up scoffing at his sentence in a mocking tone said to kook while eyes on still his lover who wasn't showing a bit of repentance. "Ask your brother?" Said without looking at kook, picking up his shirt, that was thrown away abandoned on the floor, side of the bed, flicking, dusting off, started buttoning after putting on.

Hobi was standing there, remaining, putting his weight on the wall looking the side ways, not wanting to look at his lover who still had rage in his eyes. And yeah he ain't no defeating himself down so he barked again without looking at him. "I said, what I said and I meant it" rubbing his wrist where he had red patches on it.