Our cuties 💖

Zee and Max have always been strict when doing business or when they were in public but when they fell in love with two younger men they changed.

Gone were the strict and ice cold businessman, hearts melted by two sweet young and innocent men.

Well they didn't really change, they just had to adjust to their naughty but cute boyfriends who would meld their hearts with just one puppy look.

So they only acted love-dovey with their baby's and sweet towards their friend's boyfriend. To the outside world they were still as scary as ever.

Zee and Nunew knew each other since Nunew moved when he started highschool, while Max got to know Nat through Zee's boyfriend. Afterall Nat and Nunew were best friends just like Max and Zee so it was only a matter of time before they would meet.

And that they fell in love with these cuties was a win-win situation for the both of them, they couldn't be happier.

2 years have passed since then and they all still love their partners as much as the first day they fell in love with them.

Nunew and Nat loved that their hubby's were best friends like they are so now they could go on double dates and they did this a lot.

They celebrate everyone's birthday and every new year together, go to the movies, shopping and even have sleepovers with the four of them.

Whatever Nunew wanted to do with Zee he would always ask Nat and Max if they wanted to join and Nat would do this too if he wanted to plan a nice trip with Max.

After All the jelly gang was like a one for two deal, they could always be found together. Whenever their hubby's would look for one of them they automatically found the other one as well.

But there's one thing that only the two younger boy's do together that makes them worried. Which is getting in trouble. For some reason the jelly gang finds themselves always in trouble when they go out alone to have a bestiesday.

It's one day every week that they use to gossip about their private life without their hubby's.

They can talk, game all night long, watch movies, talk about their sex life and give each other some hot ideas for the future, eat fast food. Which they have to be sneaky about because their hubby's want them to only eat healthy and self cooked foods.

If they would know about it, they will have to listen to another PPT presentation on why fast food and delivery food is bad for their health and growth. It's not something they are looking forward to, last time it took about an hour followed by having to clean their house for a week.

But this punishment was forgotten pretty fast when they accidentally used the wrong cleaning soap for the floor and it became too slippery to walk on without falling down. And the washing machine broke down when they put their own bottles of bubbling water mixed with cleaning soap for cars in it.

This caused another scolding by their boyfriends, but seeing the trembling, pouting lips and tear filled eyes of their cute little boyfriends broke their heart making them feel guilty for hurting their feelings. So they kept apologizing and ended up taking them to an amusement park so they would forgive them for being too harsh on them.

The elders learned one important lesson out of this, they can't blame them or scold them if they misbehave because they are too cute with their sad puppy eyes. Let's just say they have them wrapped around their little fingers, they are too whipped to ever get out of this.