Chapter 1

Frieza's POV

I opened my eyes and looked down at myself, seeing that I was half mechanical now. "Ah, you're awake!" I looked up to see my father. "Yes, father."

"We had to fix you with mechanical parts, you were half dead out there. What happened?" My father asked. I started moving my body some to get used to my new alterations. "A Super Saiyan, father... The legend was true, I was defeated by a Super Saiyan."

His eyes widened a little at this. "Really? Well..." He seemed to get an idea. "What do you say we go to his home planet to get revenge?" He smirked, and so did I. "Okay, father." However, my smirk wasn't because of that. I had different ideas then my fathers. I would turn over a new leaf.

-some time later-

"This is it, father," I said as we looked over the beauty known as Earth. "I believe this is how it looked like in my data." My father nodded. "Let's go." He pressed a few buttons and our ship entered the atmosphere.

Goku's POV

'That power level... It's Frieza! I'm not there yet though... It seems someone else with a similar power level is there too, but even larger! I could Instant Transmission, but should I?' My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a huge power level show up. 'Never mind, that person will take care of it. It feels like a good power level, anyway.' I smiled and went back into my slumber, nearing Earth.

Future Trunks' POV

"Okay, I'm finally in this timeline. Now, let's get to fixing this and defeating Frieza!" I said to myself, getting out of my time machine and flying to the location Frieza and King Cold would land. 'I think they should be landing soon, if my memory serves me correctly..'

-an hour or so later-

I watched as Frieza's ship landed, the Z Fighters a fair distance away. 'Now, let's go...' I walked towards them as I heard Frieza and King Cold talking. As I got to them, Frieza saw me and laughed. "What do you want, Earthling?" He sent out some troops to fight me. "Take care of this Earthling!" They nodded and pointed their blasters at me, and I smirked, taking out my sword.

I easily walked past them, swinging my sword fast enough that they couldn't see it. I threw my sword in the air and expertly made it land in its sheath, the soldiers collapsing at the same time. I kept that smirk, seeing the surprised look on King Cold and Frieza's face. However, Frieza seemed... Different. 'He almost looks... Happy?'

Frieza's POV

I watched as this mysterious purple-haired boy easily cut down our soldiers. However, I felt slightly glad that he could cut them down so easily. 'Maybe then my father could be gotten rid of. But do I want that..?' I shook my head. 'I need to do this.' The stranger looked at me, confused as he saw my expression. I quickly changed it back to a scowl.

"Well, it's time for you two now," the stranger said, shaking off his feeling. With a burst of power, his aura exploded to gold and his hair turned blonde.

"That's it, father! A Super Saiyan!" I looked at the stranger. 'A Saiyan? How? Well, it may make this easier. However, if my father transforms, it could be trouble..'

The stranger looked at my father. "I'll take care of you first."