Chapter 17: 2 Angles and a Dragon

Y/n's POV (the bunker)

So, it had been about four days since me and Dean started dating, and things were going amazingly

So, it had been about four days since me and Dean started dating, and things were going amazingly. When we started dating, I could tell he was starting to open up to me more.

He was extremely clingy, and he was always touching me in some way. It didn't matter if he was simply holding my hand or had his whole body wrapped around me he was always close.

So when Sam told him that he found a case and that it was only a two-person job, Dean started pouting like a three-year-old.

"Dean, come on. You're only gonna to be gone for a few days. Nothing's gonna happen while you're gone." I said as I stopped making his and Sam's sandwiches.

He currently had both arms wrapped around my waist as his head was nuzzled into my neck.

"Hmm." He groaned, pulling me closer. I just sighed as I continued making the sandwich.

Once I finished, I put them in some sandwich bags and then put them in a cooler bag along with some chips and sodas.

And just as I finished, Sam walked in. He let out a chuckle as he saw his big brother still clinging to my waist.

"He still won't move?" Sam asked as he quirked a brow. I gave him a bitch face.

"What does it look like?" I sassed back. He chuckled again as he moved forward, taking Dean's bag and the lunch bag I made the both of them.

"I'll take these to the car and wait there. Thanks for the food." He said with a smile.

"You're welcome." I said. He walked out, shaking his head as he chuckled. I let out a sigh as I hung my head before turning around and facing my loving (almost too loving) boyfriend.

"Dean, baby, you and Sam need to get going." I said as I cupped my hands on his face, pulling his head up so I could look at his beautiful green eyes.

"But I don't wanna." He said as he stuck out his bottom lip. I smiled as I placed a light kiss on it.