o16. visit me, motherfucker

IN REAL LIFE

MAEVE SAT ON A BENCH in the park, simply people watching while jack told a story about something funny someone did on set. it was mid-may, the weather was perfect. maeve blossomed the spring, she always was at her happiest. especially if she was in a safe and happy relationship.

     jack had asked her to be his girlfriend on a 24 hour trip to new york from LA, it felt appropriate at that moment. he didn't want to have to find an excuse to kiss her, hold her, he just wanted to be with her. and even if this terrified maeve, it made him happy. if jack was happy, maeve was happy.

     "anywho, love, what are you up to?" maeve could hear the sound of jack's hair and makeup artists teasing him at the word 'love', to which he told him to "shut their little mouths." she smiled, it being obvious when she answered his question, "just sitting in the park, in new york city, alone. bea and liv are gone, but i'm talking to you so isn't that what's important?"

      jack laughed, "of course, i'm the only important person in the world. me, your boyfriend, is the most important man to walk this earth, i think." maeve blushed, even if he had been doing this every second since he asked her, "you will never get tired of calling yourself my boyfriend, will you?"

     "no? why would i? it's fun," jack stated as if it was simple. as if him just being her boyfriend was normal— in maeve's head, it wasn't. the last relationship she was in, her ex-girlfriend was too ashamed to admit she was dating someone who sang stupid love longs. maeve shrugged, even if jack couldn't see it, "just not used to it, that's all."

"well, get used to it, because it makes me happy, motherfucker," maeve laughed and began walking as she heard jack being scolded for his use of motherfucker towards his "very sweet girlfriend." jack sighed, "i didn't do anything! why am i being yelled at all the time?"

maeve laughed, waving hi to a baby that was staring at her in a stroller, "you did call me motherfucker, stupid bitch." jack gasped, "she just called me stupid bitch."

"it's because it's the truth. i miss you, stupid bitch," maeve looked at the flowers blooming before walking out the park and heading to a local cafe. she avoided the business of new york as best she could, hoping it would be less stressful since it was obvious she was on the phone. jack smiled, quietly thanking his hair and makeup artists and leaving the trailer, "visit me, motherfucker."

maeve laughed, "yeah, okay." jack stopped on his way to set, "i'm being serious, maeve." maeve scoffed, "you're working, and i'm writing things."

"i'm off next week, mae. i'm going home, you can come to my house. and meet mamma champ, of course," jack explained, as if it was simple. "i'll buy your ticket, and i'll make sure you have plenty of time to write here." jack put the phone on speaker, booking her flight as quickly as he could while maeve protested.

"do not buy me a ticket," maeve scolded, but smiled at the same time. jack put the phone back up to his ear, "too late, and don't act like i can't hear you smiling. i'll text you the details, love. i have to go now, i adore you. get packing!"

maeve sighed, "i adore you too, j." she hung up, smiling as she walked into the cafe. she ordered a simple latte to go, then walked out of the coffee shop.

life was happy, life was good. maeve pushed down the feeling of anxiety she's had for the past two months, the love related anxiety. nothing was going to ruin her happiness, at least nothing except for herself.

INSTAGRAM

maevebug

••

•••

•••______________________________

••
______________________________

LIKED BY JACKCHAMPION, BAILEYBASS, and others
maevebug me, flowers, and studio time

jackchampion you're so pretty
maevebug  jackchampion thank you love
username  jackchampion whatever they are is what i want tyvm

baileybass  gf i need more music
maevebug  baileybass SOON HOPEFULLY.
   ↳ baileybass  maevebug no tears ... right...
       ↳ maevebug  baileybass hopefully!

radvxz  how bored are you in new york 1-10
maevebug  radvxz 700/10. leaving next week tho!
     ↳ oliviarodrigo  maevebug OH?

jennaortega  i miss u and ur pretty face
maevebug  jennaortega I MISS YOU SO MUCH

jasminsavoy  write a song about me!
maevebug  jasminsavoy of course!
    ↳ jackchampion  maevebug fuck you

CLEM,
filler filler

if you wanted to know, jack
asked maeve to be his gf while
baking cookies before he left
for the airport :)