FAVORITE OVERACHIEVER

A few moments later, Jamal came back to himself as Monica ran her hands over his back. He grinned at her, "You broke character a little bit there at the end", he said in a sexy tone.
"Pfft you're one to talk, (God, you're so fucking beautiful like this), that wasn't your professor voice Jamal that was all you".
Jamal pressed a kiss to her forehead and eased his dick out of her.
"Yeah, yeah". You are so fuckin beautiful like that and it's very distracting.

Monica winced a little bit and smiled, " Mmm I don't mind the compliment".
Jamal snorted, "Don't I know you, and that praise kink. Is that the reason you couldn't bring yourself to be a bad student in this scenario"? She stuck he tongue out at him. "Oh shut up! You know why I chose favorite overachiever student over sex for grades student". His hands slid up to cup her face. "I know it reminds you of how we met". He pressed his lips to her's in a soft kiss. He didn't dare make it anything more, or they'd be here another three hours, "I liked it too".

"Good", Monica said leaning in for one last kiss. "I should go, but I've got plans for our evening. A surprise". She wiggled off the desk to stand in front of him, straightening her dress as Jamal worked on putting everything back where it belonged.
Jamal raised an eyebrow, Monica surprises were always pleasurable if not conventional.
"Well, I've got that evening class today, so I'll be home a little late".
She nodded, gathering her bag from the floor.
"And I'll be waiting", she paused then said with a wink, "Walk me out, Professor"?

Jamal chuckled taking her arm and leading her down the hall to the front door. He leaned down a chaste kiss to her cheek. Monica held him there by the shoulders, standing on tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "I wonder if anyone will notice, your cum dripping down my legs between here and the car".
With that she whirled out the glass door, her hips swaying as she walked down the brick path. If Jamal wasn't mistaken, a single drop of pearly white slid down the inside of her right thigh, past the hem of Monica's dress.

He groaned and glanced at his watch, already counting down the hours, until he could rush home to Monica.