chapter 1:Unexpected patients

So here is where the story begins. I hope y'all enjoy it and hope I don't make any mistakes. I apologize in advance if I do make mistakes. I'm nervous but I'll try my best to make this story as good as I possibly can. I'm gonna Skip part of the beginning sorry 😭😭.
.
.
.
.

"Ai! And Maki!" Said a man with glasses and what seems to be black hair." I wish I could've witnessed their cuteness in person!" He continued to fanboy about the said idols." The idol group B Komachi's absolute ace... Their unshakable center... The supreme pretty 16-year-old girl...Ai!, And let's not forget the beauty of the group the more mature one Maki!" He continued.

"It's been four years since their formation! They gradually gained popularity, their media exposure increased,and it seems like the public has now finally discovered them!, This is where she really takes off! Her stardom is now close at-" he said before getting interrupted.

" Why are you playing a DVD in a patient's room?" A nurse with brown hair said. " I believe this isn't the right place for such a thing " another with green hair said as they turned the lights on." It goes without saying it's rather odd" the brown haired nurse said." Observing something beautiful is good for one's health. I mean, it's not like there are any idol concerts this far out in the countryside. This is a form of medical practice" He said.

" It's proselytizing, plain and simple. Please don't make it our hospital's official position. Oh, that reminds me, sensei" the brown haired nurse said." Just now, it was trending on Twitter that..." The green haired nurse said." WHAT?!" the doctor said as he saw something unexpected." Ai and Maki are going on hiatus?!" He said as he began crying.

" You really are a true believer. They're 16, aren't they? I guess you're a lolicon." The brown haired nurse said." I only ask you don't call me that. I've got my reasons, okay?" He said as he looked at the view of the mountains." What reason is that sensei?" The green haired nurse asked.

" I did my residency at this same hospital, you see. In those days, I often slacked off in patients' rooms the same as now"the doctor said."Shape up." the green haired nurse said."One of the patients I met back then changed my destiny.

*FlashBack*

"And this girl is Mei-Mei! Her dancing is great!" A little girl with a grayish beany said in excitement."Hmm..."the doctor humed unamused as he sat behind her watching her talk about her pastion. "Ari-pyan and Kyun-pan are good singers, but my fave are... without a doubt Ai! and Maki! They're about my age, but they're so grown-up looking and great at singing and dancing! And what pretty faces they have... If I could be reborn, that's the face I want" the little girl said.

"What's this "reborn" nonsense? Don't be silly" the doctor said. " Not much of a dreamer, are you? Haven't you thought about what it'd be like if you were born as a celebrity's child? Like, if you had looks and connections right from birth." the little girl said." nope" the doctor answered simply with a bored face and a blank look."So you really don't have any dreams..."the little girl said as she just stared at the doctor.

"You're cute yourself, Sarina-chan. There's no need for you to be reborn. After you're discharged, become an idol yourself if you want. I'll be your fan if you do."the doctor says seriously." Really? I love you, sensei! Marry me!" Sarina-chan said excitedly." Forgive me, but I'd be as good as dead socially." the doctor said nervously." Okay, Mr. Moralist..." Sarina-chan said in a boring tone."A shame, isn't it? But I'll seriously consider it once you turn 16" the doctor said as he crossed his arms.

"Sixteen, huh? You're a big meanie" Sarina-chan said." It's a practical plan, right?" was the last thing he said before the room was shown to be empty." An anaplastic astrocytoma... She was just 12 years old. If she were still alive today she'd be 16 just like Ai and Maki. I suppose I followed Sarina-chan's favorite idol, superimposing the two of them in my mind. Her walking the path toward her dreams... I just want to see that is all.