Yoichi x Reader (MULTI-PART)

I lowkey dont want to make another book for this,, but im putting it here for the time being.

YOICHI XREADER MULTI PART

Tl:Dr: (Name) shoot their shot, They miss. They still get the guy though.

"Hopefully, this doesn't end horribly."  (Name) thought to themselves as they gripped the bow. They took a deep breath, as they looked for the target. They calmed down once they found the angry red color of the target. Facing towards it, their stance is correct. And they were practically all set for archery.

"Well, here goes nothing." They looked at the red target, taunting them. They let out a sigh.  They held the bow in their left hand, drew an arrow from their satchel, and they grabbed the grip tightly, a novice mistake, but what did (Name) know? All they knew was that they needed to hit the target,

They had bent their arm slightly, to avoid snapping themselves, they learned that the hard way. Their arm hurt for months, they couldn’t look at a bow the same way ever again.

With a light swoop. They released the arrow, but to their misfortune and their improper handling of the bow, their bow spun right, causing it to miss the target. A light ‘whoosh’ could be heard as the arrow pierced beside the target. (Name) was terrified. "Shoot!!" They thought. "What do I do?" (Name) was worried, because they were on an elevated platform.  "Damn it! I should have thought this through! What if I hit someone!" They thought, mentally beating themselves up as they were jolted by an unfamiliar sound.

A shriek was heard. "Sire! Who could have done this?" They heard a rather portly voice say. "Oh no." (Name) said. They had definitely hit someone. They were shaking, as they peered down the training platform, to see the arrow collector, and the champion, with a huge gash in his sleeve, narrowly missing his collarbone. “Crap.” That was DEFINITELY. (Name)’s fault.

"Master Yoichi! Are you alright? What happened?" The arrow collector said, frantically moving around, examining the grazed skin. The champion, although bleeding, seemed more inconvenienced rather than worried. "Yes. I'm fine, don't worry." He said. He looked at the gash on his arm, he lightly touched it. He hissed.

"It seems like an assassination attempt, Master Yoichi!" "We need to find out who did this! You could be in great danger!"

"Just get me some bandages. Assassination? Now, who in their right mind would try and kill a samurai captain?" Yoichi grunted, as the arrow collector perked up at the order. Agreeing that the thought was dumb, the arrow collector quickly got to work. "Yes sir!" The arrow collector said.

(Name) had quickly run down the stairs to get off the platform, looking for a way out. As they were gonna exit the archery dock, someone had roughly grabbed their arm. "Ow! Hey!" Yanking them from the stairs, causing their equipment to fall and clatter. Every head was now turned to them.

"Master Yoichi! I think I found the culprit." One of his servants had shouted while she held (Name)'s arm with a wide smirk, her smug demeanor seemingly grew as (Name) glared at her. "Hey! Get your hands off me!" (Name) struggled. "Hmm. Bring them here, Saki!" Someone said, "Ohoho, Okay!" The girl, Saki, giggled, as she dropped (Name). Rather, pushed them away like a ragdoll.

A thud was heard. "Ouch!" They fell to the ground, dust particles flying around them.
They opened their eyes to be met with a pair of wheels, and that iconic Horse chariot. It was the Archery Champion. He stared at them with a raised brow.

"Why would you think that they did it? They look like they haven't picked a bow in their life!" Yoichi exclaimed, as he pointed towards (Name) with a frown. "Because, Ichi, Look what's inside their satchel!" Saki pointed towards the stairs they had just come from to grab the bow and arrows to show them. Yoichi groaned at the nickname, but was convinced once he saw the equipment.